I hate my job right now

Maggie3105

Not taking any orders in any more...I bake cakes for any occasion and just working on one and it's killing me...have to keep asking my husband can u taste these if is sweet enough? Can u taste these etc.
It does keep my mind of food tho as I don't eat cakes but this is just too much.
It smells lovely :)
I'm sorry all I just needed to get it out of my system.
I'm going to have my diner now (chocolate shake)

Hi, i'm struggling right now, on my 4th day and usually friday nights are spent having a few well earned drinks with the hubby after a hard week at work, so feeling a bit low myself now but just keep thinking about our family and friends holiday in 5 weeks time and dont want to be the biggest one in a bikini sitting round the pool
so instead of a vodka im going to have my chicken soup now, mmmm
Enjoy your chocolate shake, mmm

Hi Sheila
I know what u mean we going on holiday 14th July so 6-7 weeks? Lost count I'm taking one day at the time right now...
Stopped doing that cake and sat down to have my shake and watching Telly
Will finish that tomorrow and no more cakes for now
I like the chicken soup enjoy :)

Hi Maggie and Sheila,
I'm also suffering at the moment. Feels like everyone around me is eating of drinking something nice. Im on day 4 and Im really fed up and struggling with hunger now. There was a scene in Eastenders in the Indian restaurant and I soooo wanted a big plate of yummy Indian. On the other hand - I went and tried on some wedding dresses today. I think I have found the right dress but I felt fat and horrible when I looked at photos of me in it afterwards. I thought that would be great motivation to stay 100% but Im starving and feel like crying.
Please someone say something to help past this ! Where is my goddamn ketosis already?
D.

Hi doire
Congratulation u getting married and u going to look fabulous as u going to get thru this week I know u will u strong and u want to look perfect for your big day.
It will get better after the first weight and when u see how much u have lost u be so over the moon.
My thoughts are with u
Remember we here to help each other in times like this xxx

Thanks Maggie!
It really helps to come on here and have a wee rant in a supportive environment. There's no way I would have made it this far without the forum. I've been on it all the time!
How are you feeling now?

I'm better thank u
Nearly done with my shake then I fill a bath up to take my mind of what's in that kitchen of mine :D
How about you...any better x

No better. Hungry and cranky. Just gonna feel sorry for myself and watch tv. Tomorrow is another day! Best of luck to you tonight x

Try to fill a bath up or maybe go and sleep it off
Tomorrow is going to be a better day u see...
Good luck hun be thinking of u

Hi maggie and doireann, think ive snapped out of it now, i went and had a bath and it semed to relax me - going to have a read and an early night and hopefully day 5 will be better
this forum is fantastic to keep you focused and optimistic when you look how fantastic other people have done it motivates you to keep going and all the supportive help and messages are great
heres to weigh day on tuesday to hopefully confirm all the hardwork has been worthwhile

Hi
Just finished the cake and won't be doing any more while I'm on this diet...it was a challenge to do this but I manage to stay away from the licking and trying it.
Have a good day all

If my job was cake-maker I'd be about 50 stone and have no hope of sticking to this diet. I really admire you for being able to resist all that yumminess every day, Maggie! It must be torture at times.

Hi skinnylove
It is hard I'm not going to lie that's why I decided not to make cakes until I finish with my diet I have 8 weeks left till my holiday and determined to look at my best and not trying to fit in to my size 16 bikini no way
I hoping to get to size 12 so that is what's keeping me going
How about you how u doing do far

Hi Maggie, Sheila & skinnilove,

Wanted to post some positively instead of moaning at you all again! Feel lots better I must be in ketosis. Sheila have you noticed an improvement too? We are both on day 6 I think.
Happy Sunday everyone. We are almost into a new week of LTing and Im really looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday.

Hi doireann
U can moan at us as much as u like as we all on same boat here :)
Glad u feeling better
Going for my weigh in today...:D

Back