I HATE MYSELF

kate100

Hi guys ive been doing really well its day 7 and today i have had 1 shake and macdonalds why did i do it. It was nice for all of 5 minutes and now well i cant say what i feel like doing.:8855:

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and look ahead to tomorrow getting back on the wagon.

Most of all, learn from it; remember how you felt afterwards, and remember that feeling well - bring it out every time you feel tempted to eat something, it'll help I gaurantee it :)

Hi Kate,

Definitely start over and try again. I know its really tough as i keep falling off the wagon but i think losing weight is now more important to me than a kebab etc etc!

Keep reading the posts on here for motivation!

YOU CAN DO IT HUN

xxx

Just put it down to a moment of madness! Now you know how you felt after, I am sure it will make you stronger to stick with it xx
You will be fine x

Come on Kate you know you can do this... put that Macdonalds behind you and move on!

We CAN and WILL do this .....with a little help from our cyber friends....

Most of all, learn from it; remember how you felt afterwards, and remember that feeling well - bring it out every time you feel tempted to eat something, it'll help I gaurantee it :)
So true Pete, that feeling if it was bad enough will keep you from going there again. I gaurantee it too.:)
edi

Back