• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I HATE MYSELF

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and look ahead to tomorrow getting back on the wagon.

Most of all, learn from it; remember how you felt afterwards, and remember that feeling well - bring it out every time you feel tempted to eat something, it'll help I gaurantee it :)

S: 13st11lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 4st8lb(33.16%)
Hey Kate

Like Pete said - put it behind you (cos you can't turn back time) and focus on getting back on track. You can do this... Once you get through the first 10 days or so, it does get so much easier - I promise !

Big Hug xxx

S: 11st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st7lb(4.32%)
Hi Kate,

Definitely start over and try again. I know its really tough as i keep falling off the wagon but i think losing weight is now more important to me than a kebab etc etc!

Keep reading the posts on here for motivation!

YOU CAN DO IT HUN

xxx

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just put it down to a moment of madness! Now you know how you felt after, I am sure it will make you stronger to stick with it xx
You will be fine x

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
S: 20st6lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st13lb(19.23%)
Come on Kate you know you can do this... put that Macdonalds behind you and move on!

We CAN and WILL do this .....with a little help from our cyber friends....

Hi

Look forward, my day one ended in vodka and olives...I got up today and saw it as a new day.....one day at a time for me this time....join me!!

Stay strong, put it in perspective.

Love

Most of all, learn from it; remember how you felt afterwards, and remember that feeling well - bring it out every time you feel tempted to eat something, it'll help I gaurantee it :)
So true Pete, that feeling if it was bad enough will keep you from going there again. I gaurantee it too.:)
edi