I HATE that ad

Really enjoyed this thread, an excellent reminder of why I got rid of telly in our house! We do have one for games and films but no ads here thank goodness! I was particularly annoyed by the iphone one mentioned- I wouldn't buy an iphone because of the child labour etc. and would never feel like I wasn't complete because of my lack of iphone so they can c*ck off! hahaha

lol, where to start? Go Compare does my head in. Tesco/Asda ads while DP is here because he works for Tesco so I get the full rant about Asda making more false promises & getting fined by OFCOM or who ever it is for making false claims -I DON'T BL**DY CARE! All the stupid car insurance, home insurance, compare your expenses, trade in your Granny style ads. I don't mind the wee meerkats :)

cupcake86 said:
Oh & I forgot KFC -made fresh my bum! Kentucky Fried Rats more like....

Tasty all the same :D xx

Princess_Ames said:
I used to work for McDonalds... the stories i could tell you!!!! :giggle:

Go on tell. Might help us all keep slim :) xx

Princess_Ames said:
What would you like to know?

The question i used to get asked most was "Is there Lard in the milkshake mix" :giggle:

Well is there?

Tell us all the disgusting things about it! Try hard to put us off xx

Ok here goes....

1. Food is only supposed to be in the production bin (the thing you can see as a customer) for 10 minutes. After that time it should be thrown away... yeah that hardly ever happens. When your big mac have brown lettuce... it's because it's been there ages.

2. I have known managers make us use lettuce/tomatoes/onions etc that are 2 or 3 days out of date which is of course illegal :D

3. If you could see the crap we scrape off the grill each run... you'd vomit.

4. I have known people serve apple pies that have been in the holding cabinet at least 3 hours.

5. A lot of boys that work for said fast food chain often scratch themselves (through their trousers of course), don't go and wash their hands and then carry on working. I have had many an argument with naughty boys with bad hygiene.

6. In ONE big mac medium meal... there is more than your daily allowance of calories. Enough reason to never step through the door again if you ask me!!!!

7. The sauces they use (big mac/big tasty etc) should only be out in ambient temps for 24 hours. If not used they should be thrown away... nope they usually get re-dated and stuffed back in the chiller for the day after.

However... i do have friends who have worked for KFC who could tell you PROPER hair raising stories!

Have i put you off a bit then?

Princess_Ames said:
Ok here goes....

1. Food is only supposed to be in the production bin (the thing you can see as a customer) for 10 minutes. After that time it should be thrown away... yeah that hardly ever happens. When your big mac have brown lettuce... it's because it's been there ages.

2. I have known managers make us use lettuce/tomatoes/onions etc that are 2 or 3 days out of date which is of course illegal :D

3. If you could see the crap we scrape off the grill each run... you'd vomit.

4. I have known people serve apple pies that have been in the holding cabinet at least 3 hours.

5. A lot of boys that work for said fast food chain often scratch themselves (through their trousers of course), don't go and wash their hands and then carry on working. I have had many an argument with naughty boys with bad hygiene.

6. In ONE big mac medium meal... there is more than your daily allowance of calories. Enough reason to never step through the door again if you ask me!!!!

7. The sauces they use (big mac/big tasty etc) should only be out in ambient temps for 24 hours. If not used they should be thrown away... nope they usually get re-dated and stuffed back in the chiller for the day after.

However... i do have friends who have worked for KFC who could tell you PROPER hair raising stories!

Have i put you off a bit then?

Ooo tell me about kfc because I'd love to be put off their food as I love it :D

Eeeewwwwww I swear to god I'll never eat mcds again!!!! xx
Thanks chick xxx

Back