I Hate The Xfactor :(

I wish they'd get rid of the audience in the first audition stage. I miss the acapella auditions with just the judges. I just love cringeing at people who so obviously can't sing! (I'm evil and nasty!)

Oh and I hate BB and I'm a celeb etc.

I just think the reality stuff has been done to death, and sometimes feel really uncomfortable with what people will do to be on TV.......... that sounds really odd! :s

I just think the reality stuff has been done to death, and sometimes feel really uncomfortable with what people will do to be on TV.......... that sounds really odd! :s

100% agree - some people have no shame whatsover and that extends to some celebs too. Won't mention any in particular but some of them get my goat up big-time. I've even stopped buying magazines that have certain celebs on the cover. :mad:

At least some of them are honest enough to admit they're doing it all for fame... I can't stand them that court the media etc then complain about the intrusion! They chose to do it that way! The Beckhams are a prime example!

At least good old Katie is blatantly a media w***e!

I don't mind X Factor so much, I don't know why. I don't generally speaking like "pop" music either, I'm more into rock or classical..! I'm not keen on the new "live" auditions though, it's exactly like Britain's Got Talent, rather than the X Factor. Ah well, I'll give it time :p

BB - no way. I got bored of that after the first series. I think if they had more torture-tasks for people then I would have been more inclined to watch. I don't mean making it into a live Saw film, lol, I mean like more strenuous, or gross, tasks, like the ones they have on I'm a Celeb, that would be better :p
I stopped watching I'm a Celeb in the Katie/Peter series whenever that was. After that, I didn't even know who half the "celebs" were...

Apart from Ant & Dec...

its £5.99 as of next week hun just gone up.. or £20 a month!

hehe i lovle this i have to agree with it all but i do love them all to i love seeing them being bad and getting booed cause i think ur bount to know or someone is bount to of said ur bad! dont do it i mean i cant not sing at alll and i wouldnt dream of doing it! But i love the judges faces and seeing them giggle extra and bb never watched for a few years but i am watch this ultimite one just cause i wanna see what everyone is going on about and i am a celeb it ok hate the one with the eating but god do i giggle! GOD i am sooo sad eh! lol anyways defo watching to keep me in and sain for next few months and my goal by end of it is 21lbs(1st7lbs) so finger crossed i nail it! and more! good luck to u all on ur goals! x

Back