i HATE....

SBR08

all the food adverts on tv grrrrrr, its hard enough without having one on every 2 minutes

aww i know hun....but next time you see like a yogurt advert.....think of the yogurt with big fat maggots crawling around in the pot!

ewww yeah i will do, its more like the kfc or macdonalds ads that get to me cos i WAS a junk food addict before

LOL - i know what you mean - makes me sooooo hungry!

Also suprsize vs superskinny makes me hungry - LOL. I always want some chips when i watch that!

right hun, as your opening the box to KFC, a huge green centipede with only half of its body is laying on top of the chicken drumstick......all the the toxic gooooooo is running down the bone, but the bone itself is spewing out blood as its well under cooked....as you move the drumstick, 2 grub worms are clinging onto the meat for dear life.......lol

did u watch that last night? the meals that he skinny guy was eating looked yummy

those curries made my tummy growl! and as for the kebab - lush! One of my weaknesses!

Since i have been dieting I'm in love with cookery programmes - and It doesn't bother me! I love Come Dine With Me, and at the moment the Celebrity British Best Dish oh and Master Chef - love em all!

Back