I Hate .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
..... going for a pee like 99million times and having to wash my hands 99million times .... meh.

My body has got used to all the water now...should I be worried?? xx

i know i hate it too. i have a pocket sized moisturiser that i carry around with me coz I hate the way hands feel after. especially when you use the cheap hand wash in public toilets!

Cheap hand wash, yuk! It is so horrid for my hands. Mind you i am getting really dry all over, especially my lips and elbows. I shouldnt tho as i drink about 6 pints a day.

cawisu xx

Yep same here I've gone through like 3 bottles of moisturizer. Lol it's soooo annoying!!!

ahhhh its very annoying isnt it!!
I might get some of that alcohol hand gel stuff as i hate washing my hands in work as the taps are either absolutly boiling or freezing cold!!!!

lol im the same, i feel like i have never peed so much in my life and its jus comin out like it went in haha
oh we do talk about everything on ere dont we ;)

haha we do indeed laura!!

i suppose its a good thing though - flushing out our system ;)

Mee too! my hands are very dry and cracked! Can anyone recomend a decent moisturiser???

Haha yea sure does that for us summergurl! Charlene, I find that Norwegian Formula by NEUTROGENA works brilliantly and its not expensive x

i use neutrogena too :) even bought a mini one for my weekend break! LOL

I am sick of the peeing too - a simple day out shopping becomes a task of find the public loo! Cannot wait til this is over!

Back