I have a dentist appointment today

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Yippppeeeee!
I could not bear the pain any longer, was awful woke up every hour in the night, today it just got to me.
Hopefully get a good night sleep tonight!

i love going to the dentist!! I'd rather that than have my hair done - weird I know!

Good luck and hope you're pain free soon!

nope i am a complete saddo. i had the same dentist for about 25 years and he's just retired so went to see his replacement and she's lovely.

hate going to the hairdressers as my hair NEVER looks the same as they do it no matter what i do - and i hate the "are you going out tonight" or "have you got any holidays planned" conversations you have to have

they don't expect you to speak at the dentists with a mouthful of instruments!!

You should be OK with them Lynn, and you should take them in any event. But you should be OK.

SO glas youfinally are getting sorted!!!

And you Andhow - I am slighlty worried about you!! :D Though I did chuckle at not having to talk with a mouth full of instruments. We know that, but the dentist still wants to talk!! LOL)

And you Andhow - I am slighlty worried about you!! :D Though I did chuckle at not having to talk with a mouth full of instruments. We know that, but the dentist still wants to talk!! LOL)

i just raise my eyebrows as if to say WTF - how can i talk when you've just shoved that sucky tube in and are now polishing my molars!!

i just raise my eyebrows as if to say WTF - how can i talk when you've just shoved that sucky tube in and are now polishing my molars!!

heheh. I like you. :D Why have I never thought of that look! - I know exactly the :D!! Me - I try and be polite and mutter out unintelligable things!! Will remember that! :D

hee hee - last time i spat out the gargly water, i spat it all over the dental nurse's shoes and then laughed hysterically - i'm surprised they let me back!

Well that was totally pointless, she started filing down my tooth, with out and anasethic, and i just pull her hand away, then asked me if she wanted me to have LA, i said yeah, even that hurt, and pushed her hand away. She said ill give you antibiotics for 1 week, and you might need to have an extraction...great..
So i have been to get my amoxicillin 5oog and i bought some nurofen plus and some clove oil ready for a painful night and weekend;(

I had a back tooth out last week and had to go back this week as i had dry socket so on more antibiotics i hate the dentist with avengance this tooth had been playing up for about 6 weeks and i couldnt ignore it any longer but i would sooo rather have my hair done !!! hope your feeling better xxxx

Oh my good poor u kittykat, last tooth i took out myself, but didnt take it all out, so went to dentist they took it out, ended back in with dry socket that is aweful when they treat the dry socket i cried.

Today i walked out shaking and crying...toothache and earache are the worst pain ever, and i get both...pain

I had toothache in my first few weeks on LL. I was given two lots of antibiotics and it didn't interfere with my loss. Glad you're on the road to being sorted!

Thank goodness - toothache must be one of the most awful pains - earache being almost as bad. Glad you're on the mend x x x

Lol im not on the mend, i have two teeth that need to come out..i wish i was on the mend, i have been suffering all of 2008, give or take a month or two

oh sorry hun - i meant glad you'd had a better nights sleep :eek:

hope you're feeling a bit better - the sooner you get those suckers out the better. Make sure they knock you out - what's the point of LA?? injections in your mouth are a killer :cry:

Back