i have a new love!!!

weemarie

peppermint tea is fab!!i cant drink black tea or coffee but the peppermint stuff is lovely!!had a real hunger pang about 10 mins ago,made a cuppa peppermint and the hunger has gone!!

Good for you.

I am slowly getting into peppermint tea,i don't mind my tea black to be honest. But have to dip the teabag staright in and out otherwise it is rank when too strong..
Keep enjoying the peppermint tea.
Have you tried mixing it in with your choc or vanilla shake? Now that's yummy and creamy ;)

mmm not tried the peppermint tea with the vanilla will have to try that tomorrow the choc and mint is yummy hot or cold! the vanilla coffee i just use the 8 fluid ounces of hot water add my teaspoon of coffee then add the vanilla shake to it and blend it with my hand blender in the measuring jug i have it every morning its like a real rich latte mmm delich!

no i havent!thats an idea...do you know how to make the vanilla with coffee?if you do plz share!!:D

I don't do coffee i'm afraid,yuk!

I gather you would make up your coffee,then pop it in the blender and add your vanilla shake. That's how i do my peppermint choc and vanilla. I use 400ml of water each time,and use a big mug. Also when i do the peppermint choc, i sometimes have it cold and also add ice,it's lovely and refreshing.

Good luck

Have you tried adding a bit of cold peppermint tea (or a used tea bag) to sparkling water? I find it very refreshing.

peppermint tea was my secret weapon in Lipotrim!

i was averaging about 4 cups a day. I still love it even though i am on refeed - its going to be a fave for life :)

On LL I used to keep a jug of peppermint tea in the fridge all the time. When I wanted a nice treat, I'd use it instead of water for my choc shake and it was lovely,

Well I may just give peppermint tea a try as you all seem such advocates. I have been drinking the green tea which I am actually getting used to now and its nice to have a warm drink. How long do you leave the teabags in for a nice flavour?

As long as you like, I usually leave it for a minute then squeeze it with the back of the spoon, but some people just leave the tea bag in their cup as they continue to drink.

Well I tried peppermint tea...not really sure but may continue but I used it cold to mix with the choc shake which was at least a change. I can't believe for the first time I actually felt full and struggled to finish my shake....never thought that would happen. This site is great for keeping you distracted. Weigh in tomorrow :confused:

Twinings do a nettle and peppermint tea and its lovely its on offer in tesco's at the mo 97p
deb x:):)

never tried it but will do lol

Back