I have a problem!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
I have just been looking in the food directory and I have noticed loads of things can be used as HX's that I never realised before, I.E morrisons eat smart reduced extra light soft cheese with garlic and herbs, and Asda do one with pineapple, There are a huge amount of things! what my problem is though is how much of these things is a HX portion is it 85g?

hmmmmmmm - dunno, but would be interested to know when you find out! xxx

Yup I am pretty sure it is 85g Have a look in the Old favourites/new ideas sticky Rainbow, and see what I have been up to today!

I think the general rule about HE's is that foods that the amout is about 6 Syns when not taken as a HE. I don't know if this is true of all HE's but it's a guide for if you are in doubt

Morrisons Eat Smart Reduced, Extra Light Soft Cheese with Garlic & Herb 28g

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
1½ Syns - Green
green.gif
1½ Syns
[/FONT]​

If it is only 1.5 syns, I would imagine it would def be ok as an HE A

Thanks for your replies girls, I have come to the conclusion that they are definately allowed to be a healthy ex, because the food directory says so. It then says check your food optimising book for portion size, for a green day the optimising book says you can have 85g of low fat soft cheese and thats what these cheeses are, I hope i am right.

Back