I have a question be grateful if someone coyld answer it thanks :)

Can you have a food night on weigh in night and then go back on total soloutionsthe next day for that following week?
Will this hinder weight loss hugely? Will one meal take me out of ketosis? Will I uave to start all over again? Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, you can do, some people have one day off a week, others keep going for 3weeks on TS before taking a week break. Best to keep to high protein and low carbs though to keep yourself in ketosis. Everyone is different so give it a try and see how you get on.

Can you have a food night on weigh in night and then go back on total soloutionsthe next day for that following week?
Will this hinder weight loss hugely? Will one meal take me out of ketosis? Will I uave to start all over again? Thanks :)

Hi, it will hinder your weight if you come out ketosis. Whilst your body is in ketosis you are burning your fat stores, and this the key to the diet. Try eating as Sophia suggested. Lean protein such as chicken or fish and a small green salad or green veg. If you come out of ketosis your body is not burning your fat stores, and the process has to start again. Hope this helps sam x

Last edited:
Thabks girls :) no chance or a cheeky chinese then lol its ok 8 was having a week moment ill stick it out xx

Hiya I did this when I was on Lipotrim in 2009 - would "be good" all week and then after weigh in had a meal of protein and veg and my losses were pretty steady during this time. I think it helped keep me on track and gave me something to look forward to. You will find your own path and what works best for you - just avoid carbs :)

Back