I have about 50lbs to go...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know this is like such an opened ended question but does anyone know roughly how long it will take to loose this?? 50lbs??

or should I loose more that will make me 9stone 10lbs

xx
    Hope

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey, your weight losses have been good so far, so i guess if you estimate 4lbs a week? Maybe another 3 months. I think see how your body changes, and when you have lost that 50lbs, then decide if you are happy, then go from there with any further loss you want to do?

As you get closer to your goal weight you losses might slow a bit more so it could take longer than 3months... but i am not sure!!!

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Flippin Nora Hope, you are doing well!! Looks as though your loss is pretty consistent (which is usually is on a VLCD) but you might find it slows a little towards goal.

5. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for replying!! yeah thats what I was afraid of. its just that we are going away the last 2 weeks of June and would love to be off the diet!! I am just over 5'5 so I don't really know what my weight should be really what is everyones goal weight??xxxx

6. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am aiming for 10stone, but i will see what i feel like when i get to 11stone or 10and a half and see what i feel like :) I am 5'8"

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Took me less than 4 mts to loose 65llbs....but as you get closer to target it slows a little....I'd agree 3 months should do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.