Extra Easy I have an icecream maker

Bellybee

Silver Member
Picked a brand new disney one up at the bootsale for £4 can anyone tell me SW friendly ice cream or sorbet recipes please.
I can't do it for at least 24 hours but then yum yum

I used to just tip in 3 pots of mullerlight and experiment with the flavours - made it perfect for putting in cornets (0.5 syn each).
My faves used to be Cherry flavour, or Toffee flavour or mix some together ie. Cherry ones and Vanilla with choccy bits OR Toffee yog mixed with Banana/Custard yog etc.....
Also just look up in mags / recipe board any recipes for sorbets ice-creams etc and use your maker to 'form' it.
You could also add chunks of fruit to the mix or choc shavings / pieces from a bar (remember to syn those though!).
Good luck and have fun experimenting AND remember you can use any other yogs that are on offer ie. Shape 0% Lasting Satisfaction, WW Yogs, Irish Diet Yogs, just remember to syn any that need synning

Jill

Wow thank you did you add any milk or sweetner as all the recipes I have are milk and sugar and cream (eek). I thought I might try and get some mint essence and add it to a few vanilla and choc muller lights and have like a mint choc chip

I'm gonna be trying the mint chock chip one as a experement one day this week so i can take in for my taster night. the chocolate orrange ones are lush done as ice cream. :)

Back