1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I have an idea EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ruby.slim.me.down, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. As a new member at slimming world. 3ed time :eek:. iv only ever done Green days. I really want to do EE. iv ask for help on here and got it! but am still confused :confused:. just like so many others. so i thought what about if the ladies that have been doing EE for a while now and LOST weight! using EE to put a typical days food list on here that they eat. so we get to see what your days food plate is like. that way we can look and see if we are doing it right.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    If you go to the top of the home page you will see SW food diaries. There are lots of food diaries on there and quite alot of them are EE
  4. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    im one of them on the boards but you need to look half way through diary then it shows ee plan for 2 weeks i think and some from this week hth's
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.