I have bars

Lost 3 and a half pound yesterday at weigh in, and I have bought bars to try. Something different. :D
Still doing ok, sticking to it 100%, but finding it very boring now. But hey ho, at least the weight is coming off.

The bars will add a bit of variety for you and it's good to have something to chew again! Well done on your weight loss!

ooooh and i just tried toffee and walnut "porridge" make with psyllium husks... lovely!!!!!

toffee and walnut "porridge When did that flavour come out ?????

Best wishes for the week ahead. I did not find the bars as filling as the other meal options (even drinking loads of water with one). But they are great for on the go..and it is nice to chew and they taste pretty good.

toffee and walnut "porridge When did that flavour come out ?????
It hasn't.
You make up the T&W shake with very hot water, then add psyllium husks to make it into a porride. MUCH better than the CD porridges I tell you!

The bars are lovely, but I found I didn't lose as much weight when I had them, maybe because I hate peanuts and the peanut ones are the lowest carb ones, but you should also try the mixamousse, I only started having it last week and it is to die for, especially the Choc Mint shake made up as a mousse, I also add 300ml of water so get twice as much mousse, so can spread it out through the day.... yum yum.

The cranberry bar is definitely my favourite. I get 7 a week. The peanut is nice, but the cranberry is better, and a bonus is they are lower carb than the others.

The orange was SO not what I expected! I guess I thought it would be like a terry's choc orange bar ha ha, I didn't find it gross though. it was ok. A better alternative to a Tetra. But I think I might like some of the other bars better. Never know what you like until you try though eh?

It hasn't.
You make up the T&W shake with very hot water, then add psyllium husks to make it into a porride. MUCH better than the CD porridges I tell you!

You know I have never used these before in all my CD days I was just saying this the other day , but am going to try this , now is there any added cals for this ?

Well done Tinka on your loss! I too have the bars this week and I think they are lovely with a cup of tea! Looking ofrward to mine at 4pm after coming back from the dentist! Good luck for this week hun! xxxx:)

P.s. Nearlly gave into a chicken kebab last night but said no and went to bed instead! I just want to be thiiiiiiiin!!!!

Last edited:
Back