I have been a bad girl

I am feeling so guilty today because I didn't stick to my diet. I ended up forgetting my shakes at home so I ended up having having a cappuccino with low fat milk for breakfast and. Salad with balsamic and lemon juice dressing for lunch. Will this set me back since I go to get weighed tmrw?

I don't think it'll make you gain weight automatically but could slow down weight loss due to the lemon juices citric acid kicking you out of ketosis. You might be ok though so don't worry just stick to it x

I only ate half of the salad cuz was feeling guilty. How many shakes shall I have the rest of the day? I am actually hungry:(

you've probably knocked yourself out of ketosis, that's why you'll be feeling hungry. I doubt if this will make a dramatic difference to your overall loss, provided you don't allow it to continue and nip it in the bud :)

If I were you I'd probably have 2 shakes, but if you're hungry later have the 3rd rather than eat anything else you shouldn't!

Just put this behind you and jump straight back in, the reason diets fail is because in these circumstances often people just give up and let it get out of hand, but if you just jump right back in now it will be fine, and if your losses are effected at all tomorrow then you know next week will be ok :)

Its important u still jav ur full amount of ahakes for the nutrients in them - no matter what uv eaten.

As said abpve it wasnt aweful, may kick u out of keto so u might hav the syptoms going back in but i doubt itl have a negative effect too much on scales.

X

Yes you need all three shakes, regardless. There is not enough nutrition in the coffee and the salad to compensate for missing out a pack. Cambridge packs are full of protein, vitamins, minerals etc and to miss one out would mean losing a lot of vital nourishment.

Your slip was only a slight one so I would just draw a line under and go on as though it had never happened.

How did the weigh in go mellowingmum?

You should always carry 2 extra shakes in your bag just in case

Back