• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have been chatted up !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I hope I get this through to you, am still waiting for the technician......... grrrrrr.

This morning I was chatted upm!!! Yes me 67 years old !!!

I had taken the rubbish to the collection point and there was a guy there depositing his rubbish too. He started to chat to me and was really coming on.He was quite nice. I must admit I twinkled back at him. I loved it.

Later in Iceland one of the supervisors rushed over to me to say " You look fantastic today, I love your hair ( have had it all chopped off and it is now VERY short ) and you look so slim, I nearly didn't know you.

I put it down to Ellebears jeans of course as I was wearing them !!

What a brilliant start to the week. Makes up for missing my sis so much.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What a brilliant start to the week. Keep on twinkling!! xx

yes you work it lady :D

its great to get some attention.(not that i reamber :(), and i bet its fab to twinkle.

big hug to you for missing your sister (( )) :(

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
Wow that's lovely, what a confidence booster.

Now that you've lost weight & wearing a nice new pair of jeans, you'll be holding yourself better & giving off vibes which say hey look how good I'm looking.

Well done, I've not been chatted up in ages, what a lovely feeling:D

pammyd

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:flirt2: woo hoo, you go girly . Theres nothing to match abit of a flirt on a Monday morning :whistle:

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
good work - its the magic jeans - hehe!!!

Shall i send over my next size down ones? hehe!!!

Lots of love EB xxx
Ooooooh yes please Ellebear. They are the best jeans I have ever worn and I am fast getting to small for them. I love them and love even more the feeling when I have to pull them up in public........lol.....everyone look at me my jeans are a little large on me whooooooo hooooooooo.

Oh I am so glad to be back !!!!