I Have Cheated - I Hate Me

can i ask why you have to say goodbye for good rather then farewell, til i see you again ? xxx

He is from upper egypt, a very religious conservative part of the world. He is a teacher in Luxor and was studying our teaching techniques here in the University. We became friends and never never expected anything else to come of it. However, we became very close although nothing happened between us. We used to finish each others sentences :). Anyway, he is younger than me and knows he needs to get back to his life, progress in his job, build a house so he can start his search for a wife and start a family. All these things are expected of him. I have offered him my spare room to stay in whilst he still has a few months left on his visa if he wanted to come back and visit. But the cost of a flight opposed to what he could do with that amount of money there is impossible for him to even contemplate. Yes, I could go to Luxor, but what will I do when he's not with me? I don't fancy staying in a hotel alone in Egypt to be honest. I know he would see me, but what about when he went home? We have feelings for each other which are best nipped in the bud now. Nothing could ever happen between us so maybe it is better he has left now. We want exactly the same for each other - I want him to be happy and he wants me to be happy. He has left, but he has taken a piece of me with him :(

Don't worry babe I think most of us have been there, I know I have more than once so the important thing is to just start afresh tomorrow....it's not the end of the world. You have done really well so far xxx

oh hun i am truly sorry and understand why. i know its hard and even though you do not know me, if you are ever feeling low or need to chat or rant then please feel free to pm me hun and ill try and help where ever i can.

I really do hope you find piece with your situation. You are lucky to have some fantastic memories so always keep them close to your heart xxx

Thank you so much Dione, I appreciate that offer. God, it's better than Take a Break this post innit? Anyway, I hope the piece of me he has taken with him makes me weigh less this week lol

lol lol hey i love take a break, read it in the bath every night lol lol xxxx

Chin up hun, times a healer xxxx

Just wanted to send you big hugs babe, to stay on track after an emotional day like the one you have had is fantastic!
Big hugs x x x x Hope you feel happier soon x x x

Was thinking avout you this morning so i thought id write just to say hi before i start work. Hope you feel better xx

Awwww - don't start me off again :cry::cry::cry:

I am ok thanks girls, had a very restless night but know he landed at 10.29 p.m. I haven't had any contact from him but at least I know he's in his own country. He had to sleep in the airport last night to wait for his train at 10 this morning - then an 11 hour train journey. He won't get home until the early hours of tomorrow. He'll have been travelling for 2 days but I think the excitement of seeing his family again will keep him going.

I managed the 3 tetras yesterday and my head is banging today. Get weighed tonight but only on my own scales (which are exactly the same as my CDC's though) becasue she is on holiday. Going to glug the water today though becasue I really am not too hopeful losing anything. Got a night out with the girls on Friday night. First one since Good Friday and sorry Shanny, but I think I deserve a drink or two:). But that's the limit - 2 voddy's and that's it.

Again, thanks so much for your thoughts, I appreciate it a lot - Miriam xxx

Glad you managed the tera's hun. Im sure you will see a loss tonight hun, you didnt eat a huge amount so it proberly wont make any difference.

Keep glugging hun and i still lost after a couple of voddy's on my planned day off lol xxxx

i know what u mean today i had some chocolate cake at an 18th and boooyyyy do i feel bad about it but tbh i enjoyed every bite tho there wasn much to bite as i picked the smallest piece possible but yeahh get yourself some chicken instead :) its better than anyhtin else! and good luck for the futureee =D x

Back