Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I HAVE ENOUGH!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by haniakuja, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

:sick0019:i am all day between toilet and couch!! and still nothing only a terrible pain trying to "push it" out. i cant keep going like this coz its like a nightmere labour!! i think i will tuck in to the yoghurt or grapes!!! just let me go to the looooo! i know i am on and on about it but i am really worried!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
  4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    black coffee works for me sometimes along with the other stuff..

5. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    listen babe, grapes or food is not going to have an immediate effect you need 2 stop pushing have 2/4 ducolax and wait for nature 2 take its course .I had to get it out myself(use your imagination rubber glove anyone.) so I know what I'm talking about here.This will clear up but you need to be patient not easy I know. put some ice in a tea towel also and sit in it.good luck!!! Also insert a suppositery like anusol after it does come out and some anusol cream 2 stop this happening again.

Mini likes this.
  6. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

erm peppermint tea have a go at that before you jack it all in might work if you drink a fair bit it kinda makes things move in your tummy and bowels

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yes take some dulocax and wait :) i know not easy. when i was on cd i took 2-3 ph tabs every day and no problems anymore in that dept. sorry to hear your in pain :hug99:

8. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I know this is tmi but its a really scary thing 2 happen, but I do take ducloax every nite now. It works 2 well most days but its better than being constipated which is agony.

9. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

thanks lads i think i will try to go trough till tommorow morning..........till i go to pharmancy and get those tablets. ( i hope i will be able to sleep coz my all sunday is just dissaster!). i really apreciate all your support. XXXXXXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.