• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

:sick0019:i am all day between toilet and couch!! and still nothing only a terrible pain trying to "push it" out. i cant keep going like this coz its like a nightmere labour!! i think i will tuck in to the yoghurt or grapes!!! just let me go to the looooo! i know i am on and on about it but i am really worried!:wave_cry:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
black coffee works for me sometimes along with the other stuff..
listen babe, grapes or food is not going to have an immediate effect you need 2 stop pushing have 2/4 ducolax and wait for nature 2 take its course .I had to get it out myself(use your imagination rubber glove anyone.) so I know what I'm talking about here.This will clear up but you need to be patient not easy I know. put some ice in a tea towel also and sit in it.good luck!!! Also insert a suppositery like anusol after it does come out and some anusol cream 2 stop this happening again.
erm peppermint tea have a go at that before you jack it all in might work if you drink a fair bit it kinda makes things move in your tummy and bowels
yes take some dulocax and wait :) i know not easy. when i was on cd i took 2-3 ph tabs every day and no problems anymore in that dept. sorry to hear your in pain :hug99:
thanks lads i think i will try to go trough till tommorow morning..........till i go to pharmancy and get those tablets. ( i hope i will be able to sleep coz my all sunday is just dissaster!). i really apreciate all your support. XXXXXXXX