I have finally started.

Mairead

Hi everyone,

I came on to this site about four weeks ago and asked for advice about the lipotrim diet. Well today is the day. I finally started. Had my weigh in and oh my god what a land I got.
Anyway its a new start.
So ive had my first strawberry milkshake. Not so bad. I think drinking the water could be a problem though. Just have to keep reminding myself to drink it.

Any way I feel relieved Ive made a start.
So thats the latest with me.
Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who answered my qustions. I think this forum wil be my lifeline as all my friends have given me negative comments regarding this diet. But its my body my choice.
Ps. I hope to be in ketosis by Monday mainly so I wont be tempted to kill anyone at work. Is three days the norm?

Talk to ye soon and to everyone keep up the good work. Your stories are what will keep me going.

Welcome to LT, you've made a great decision.

A lot of us on here have had negative comments from people about this diet but to be honest I couldn't care less what others think about it.

Keep sipping the water through the day cos it's essential to wash all that fat away! It's sometimes hard drinking so much water but you really must.

Just get through the first week and it gets a lot easier. Good luck on your journey and I hope you reach your goals real soon!

Welcome on board hon!! This is the first step, this forum is truly great and everyone is so so supportive!! Im only quite new myself, but i think the norm is day 3 or 4 to hit ketosis. You will know when your tongue feels horrible!! but the good thing is that you wont feel hungry!!
When i feel demotivated i tend to look at the inspirational slide show, its amazing what ppl have achieved. Maybe we can be on there at the end of our journey.
Keep us posted how ya get on!!
Sending you lots of hugs and motivation!!

xxxx

Good luck Mairead im sure you'll do fantastic! Yes about 3 days normally for Ketosis to kick in.

Welcome to you.

Good decision to start LT. Now watch the weight drop off :)

Alex :)

Many thanks for all your replies. It definetly keeps me going. Day two today and im soooo cold! But at least Im on the right track. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

welcome and well done on getting started

best of luck

Welcome to LT and good luck with your first week. Keep coming on here to keep you motivated. :D

hi, the first week is the hardest but as everyone says it gets alot easier and when your in ketosis you wont feel hungry at all, best of luck with your 1st wi
x

Hi Mairead and welcome. Congrats on taken the first steps and starting LT. Once the first week is over, it's onwards and downwards(weight wise that is) Good luck and keep us posted how you are getting on.

Hi all, Many thanks for all the replies. Im getting on okay. Im drinking my water and taking all my shakes but when Im at work I sometimes feel really dizzy. Dont know if this is normal. I mean Im doing exactly what im supposed to be doing. Sipping my water throughout the day. I work as a vet nurse and sometimes have to scrub in for two or three hour surgeries and Im just a little scared that I will get dixzzy and faint. ( oh the shame). I never fainted in my life before. Maybe its just week one. Im gonna stick with it though. MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. Your weight loss is totally inspiring.

Hi mairead you are doing really well. The dizziness is normal but its a sign your body is going into ketosis so it should pass in the next day or 2. You will probably feel freezing cold for a while too. I think this diet is such a shock to the system that it can make you feel really weird and weak for the first few days but once you get over the first week or two you will feel great. Good luck!

Good luck and stick with it as its def worth it x

Back