I have found the perfect way to loose weight...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 17 June 2009.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

GET TOOTHACHE!!!!!! Back tooth broke last night ( my cookings getting worse) and am in agggggoooonnny. Cann't eat or drink anything without clinging on to the cieling. The nearest I have got to food is a bag of frozen peas on the side of my face lol.:cry:
  2. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

oh you poor thing. i dont think there is anything worse then toothache. in my C-section pain hasnt been as bad as toothache. :vibes::hug99::vibes::hug99:
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Oh dear, sounds like the emergency dentist for you, I hope you will get your tooth fixed soon, best wishes to you.
  4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Oh no! I agree about c-section pain, I had one a year ago, and now my wisdom teeth are coming through wrong... agony! I'm off to the dentist next week to beg them to rip my teeth out lol. Hope u sort yours out soon. X
  5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Toothache and tonsilitis, sure fire way to shift some pounds! Hope your tooth gets sorted soon xxx
  6. henna!

henna! I can do this............

ah bless you i know what you mean about toothache is a real killer!
    Is it the gum that hurts or the tooth if it is the gum try some soluable paracetamol gargle it in your mouth and it will give you better relief than the other paracetamol as it hits the spot straight away!

hope you get it sorted!
  7. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Omg that reminded me, since we're talking pain... when I was 18 I got Scarlet Fever (yes it still exists) and had a thing they call "razor throat" ...I can't even begin to explain the pain of that. I was holding my breath because even breathing felt like someone spinning blades around my throat, argh I can't even think about it! *cringe*
  8. Lianne86

Lianne86 Active Member

Awww no, theres nothing worse than toothache... Well except Scarlet Fever by the sounds of it!!

Hope you feel better soon Charlotte xx
  9. Harrie

Harrie Well-Known Member

Ooooh, you poor thing. Hope it gets sorted soon.

And hope you don't mind that I think this is one way of losing weight I'll give a miss to!
  10. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

Owww :( that sounds like a bad way to lose weight to me! Hope you can get it seen to very soon, until then we are sending sympathies!
  11. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Well-Known Member

you poor thing, hope you get better soon.
  12. AdsNan

AdsNan Wants to be slim at 60

Remedy given to me by a dentist rub on Sensodyne toothpaste it will ease the pain. Hope it goes soon.