I have got a Job Interview..

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Yippee. I missed a question on my application paperwork too.
It's next thursday at 11.30.

It is in a primary school and the position is School Administrator.

Really pleased for you.

Go for it !!!!!

Good luck !!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The main problem is that i really like my job, but the money stinks for the work that i do. Originally I only asked for an extra £90 a month and I was turned down. Now this job i applied for is an extra £159 a month.
What do I do if suddenly they offer me more money here?
It would have been much simpler if I had got my AI and become a riding instructor. Still whats the saying, "if wishes were horses, beggers would ride"

The main problem is that i really like my job, but the money stinks for the work that i do. Originally I only asked for an extra £90 a month and I was turned down. Now this job i applied for is an extra £159 a month.
What do I do if suddenly they offer me more money here?
It would have been much simpler if I had got my AI and become a riding instructor. Still whats the saying, "if wishes were horses, beggers would ride"
Gosh that is a big increase. One that is not to be sniffed at. It takes very careful consideration !!!
Working with horses, unless on a very high scale level pays peanuts..................... be glad you did not do it......horses should be for pleasure lol !!!! says me who spent years and years working with them..........................

i know but i loved working with them. from the age of 13 to 19 i worked voluntary at a local riding school. then i left to groom privately, (just spare time work), then i left to get my teaching certificate at the worst stables in History, where the owner was an ex jockey who used to beat his wife and we used to hear it on the yard.
I was supposed to learn to teach but was spending 8 or 9 hours a day in the saddle taking out hacks. Right nightmare.

Good Luck with your interview, there's no harm in going for it then seeing how you feel about it once you're there.

I had an interview last Friday (got the job) I wasn't sure if I wanted to work there but got a really good vibe about it. If you want some sample interview questions/tips I've got some I can email to you. Let me know.

BBx

Congrats on the job interview you must have really impressed them with the app.

I was offered & accepted a job which had a whopping £6,000 increase. The job was brill but the person I was working for a nightmare I hated going into work & for those of you who know me will be surprised to hear, I used to feel physically sick going into work. In the end I left without another job to go to.

I'm now in a job I love with a fantastic boss, the pay is good & I wouldn't move for anything now.

In my time of life job satisfaction & happiness is most important. But when I was younger money was very important.

Good luck;)

Good Luck with your interview, there's no harm in going for it then seeing how you feel about it once you're there.

I had an interview last Friday (got the job) I wasn't sure if I wanted to work there but got a really good vibe about it. If you want some sample interview questions/tips I've got some I can email to you. Let me know.

BBx

ooh thank you that would be great. will pm you.

i know but i loved working with them. from the age of 13 to 19 i worked voluntary at a local riding school. then i left to groom privately, (just spare time work), then i left to get my teaching certificate at the worst stables in History, where the owner was an ex jockey who used to beat his wife and we used to hear it on the yard.
I was supposed to learn to teach but was spending 8 or 9 hours a day in the saddle taking out hacks. Right nightmare.

THAT IS HORRENDOUS !!!

THAT IS HORRENDOUS !!!

It was and the owner was an ex-jockey. The stables were in Bishop Stortford and I am not sure if it is still going now as i heard that she took their kids and went.

I worked at a worse one than that though. I did voluntary work from 1983 to 1989 at a riding school and we were worked like slaves, never got a free lesson or anything and the woman in charge was verbally abusive to me at times, but i just put up with it as i loved the horses. What makes me sick is that she got an MBE for all her hard work.

It was and the owner was an ex-jockey. The stables were in Bishop Stortford and I am not sure if it is still going now as i heard that she took their kids and went.

I worked at a worse one than that though. I did voluntary work from 1983 to 1989 at a riding school and we were worked like slaves, never got a free lesson or anything and the woman in charge was verbally abusive to me at times, but i just put up with it as i loved the horses. What makes me sick is that she got an MBE for all her hard work.

Should that have been for all your hard work...................

Should that have been for all your hard work...................

He he. But you know how it is, you dont do it for praise, you do it because you love them. Over the years that i worked there i looked after many beautiful horses. I even left the stables to follow one of the horses that i looked after until i had my eldest son. He was a gorgeous horse. He was a Welsh Cob section D, and he was a palomino, his name was Holy Grove Playboy. Olley for short. If it is possible to have a soul mate that isnt human then he was mine.xx

Back