I have got the new soup!

Yes please let us know!!

Want to order it on Monday - so it will be with me on Tuesday afternoon.

Not sure of the code for it .... anyone know it???

OOh you lucky jammy dodger!!!

No idea what the code is - I'm just gonna ring up Tyrone first thing tomorrow - am prepared for a long wait!! Think they'll be well busy!!!

I email my orders through .... you get a confirmation email back - so you know you are before the 10am deadline! In fact I keep a template email with all the stock on - my credit card and address details etc ... and then just delete the ones I don't want to order. Much easier!

:) I think I'm just going to put an email into the orderline now...then it's def in for the 10am tomorrow deadline and it will be with me on Tuesday!!! Much cheaper....and it will be sorted!! hurrah!!

Ooh that's clever!! I should have a bash at that - it takes a bit of thinking about though, doesn't it - can't do 'practical' today lol!

Icemoose mentioned he tried it yesterday and was very complementary. Yummy I think he said!

How good are his tastebuds?

Dizzy x

Please post what it tastes like. Cheers

Yes....PLEASE describe in detail how it tastes so we can all drool:D :D :D

Hi everyone

Sounds like a big mystery, what new soup are you all talking about?????

Thanks greeneyes, that sounds reeeaaallllly lovely. I hope my counsellors will have it tomorrow.

Probably not JJ unless she/he went to Conference.

We can order it from tomorrow - which means it will arrive on Tuesday at the earliest. I'm going to get in a few boxes - as it already appears to sound like it will be a winner!

D_Q I could never do the crisps - so doubt I'd even try them ..... but cheese and broccoli sauce on chicken or fish on AAM or 790 plan sounds nice!

I cant wait to try it lunchtime. Will let you know how I get on with it. It does sound a yummy flavour! :D

Deb x

What time are you having your lunch Deb? It's 3.25pm and we are all waiting for the M&S style description of the Cheese and Broccoli soup!

Get a bloomin' move on will you!!!;) ;)

Dizzy x

Gonna have to order that now!! Will call my CDC now!! Yummy - can't wait!

Oooh sorry everyone, I have been out. Lunch was a few hours ago.

New soup was ok :D , you could really smell the broccoli and taste the cheese. Definitely one I will have again. Will make it a bit thicker next time though, I put a bit too much water in it. Next want want it nice and thick so its creamier!!

Hope you all get you all get your hands on one soon. :)

Deb x

Back