i have grown!

chun-ky

Silver Member
Lol! I am excited. I thought i was 5ft 6, but actualy measured myself and i am 5ft 7 :D
Which means my BMI is lower! And i am a step closer to ''normal'' :8855:

When did you measure yourself.

You will find that you are tallest first thing in the morning as the discs in your spine get flatter during the day (due to gravity/the weight of your body) and 'plump up' over night. I'm just over 5'9 in the morning and just over 5'8 in the evening :rolleyes:

so i just need to spend more time in bed then lol x

I measured myself this evening, ohhh maybe i would be even taller in the morning :) lol.
Was arguing with the hubby that he was 5ft 11 NOT 6 foot and he said well i bet your 5ft 5 not 5ft 6, so we got the tape measure out!! HA HA HA hubby!!!!

Same thing happened to me! Earlier this year I measured my height when I was measuring the kids ... I always thought I was 5'2.5" but it turned out I'm 5'3" :) First thing I did was change my Minimins stats!:D

Ha ha Ali*, thats what i did :) I was soo excited last week when my BMI finaly went below 30! It had probably gone down below 30 a week or two before! lol xx

I have done the same, for years I thought I was 5 foot 3 but my other half measured me recently and told me I was nearer 5'4" :D He couldn't figure quite why I was so pleased until I told him about the BMI thing ;)

Jealous! I have gone from 5'11" to 5'10" :(

When did you measure yourself.

You will find that you are tallest first thing in the morning as the discs in your spine get flatter during the day (due to gravity/the weight of your body) and 'plump up' over night. I'm just over 5'9 in the morning and just over 5'8 in the evening :rolleyes:

OMG!! So measuring myself when I get up in the morning, to see if I can reach the 6' 2" mark.... that will help my BMI!! :8855:

Back