I have had to stop boxing training :(

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by madgefan, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. madgefan

madgefan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley Low-Gi
    The last month I have STS. I have stuck to the diet and exercised regularly.

This week I have spoken to my boxing partner and also to the coach about not losing any weight over the past month. They both advised me to stop boxing training because the fat is turning into muscle which can be heavier than fat, so even though I am toning up I am also building up muscle which I don't want, I want to look gorgeous and not like Arnie lol

So I have decided to give up my boxing training. I loved it and has helped me so much in getting fit. Hopefully now the pounds will start falling off again.

I am gutted :( but I'm going to take up swimming instead. I don't really fancy going to the public pool but the private clubs charge £30 - £50 a month to join! I've got to decide soon xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Backtoback

Backtoback Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Thats a shame, however, a pound of muscle weighs the same as fat so I dont know where they are coming from, lol!

True that your body is getting toned up, but isn't that what you want essentially? You could weigh 150lb and have a 30 inch waist because you are boxing, or you could weigh 150lb and have a 34 inch waist because you're not exercising as well. And I am sure the pounds will drop off, albeit slowly :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.