I have just over 9 stone to loose

Hi all, I seem to be in a similar situation. I did cambridge weight plan last year and lost 3.5 stone, but piled nearly all of it back on :(. I'm back on cwp now but finding it so difficult and feeling really guilty spending so much money on it and not actually sticking to it. So here I am at 18st 8lbs and thinking if just doing it the old fashioned way with healthy eating and exercise. Any advice and support would be great :) xxx

Hi all, I seem to be in a similar situation. I did cambridge weight plan last year and lost 3.5 stone, but piled nearly all of it back on :(. I'm back on cwp now but finding it so difficult and feeling really guilty spending so much money on it and not actually sticking to it. So here I am at 18st 8lbs and thinking if just doing it the old fashioned way with healthy eating and exercise. Any advice and support would be great :) xxx

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to this forum. I also did meal replacement and lost a lot of weight but have put it back on plus 1 grrr!! I decided to eat healthily and exercise and I think that is the best decision I have made regarding my dieting journey. I decided to join sw last week at 18stn 6lb and have lost 6lb . I feel energetic and I am constantly eating. All healthy stuff and it's going ok so far. I am hoping to be in my 17's next week. I think you need to be determined on anything you do. It's hard but am sure you will get there. I couldn't do any meal replacements as I love my food and enjoying cooking different things everyday since I have been on sw. Maybe try sticking to it and see if you can then start eating healthy? There is a forum for CWP if you need support with the diet. Good luck and just stay strong xxx

Hi all, this week has been really bad for me. Not food wise thank God. Beginning of the week I was diagnosed with tonsillitis. I was put on antibiotics to take for a week. On the third day of the course, I got worse. Had yellowish foul discharge and I was in so much agony. Went back to the GP, they have now put me on two types of medication plus painkillers. In a day am taking 27 tablets!! I have not been eating or drinking well as couldn't with pain. I feel better but on the course for two weeks. I have only managed to lose 1lb this week. Here's hoping for a better loss next week.

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn

bee32
oh my god you have been through the mill bless you i really hope your feeling better now x x x

Your story is close to my own. I also have 9 stone to loose. I also lost 3.5 stone and put it back on + 1.5 stone. This forum is a wealth of support, information and kind - motivated people - I wish you all the best on your journey!

Your story is close to my own. I also have 9 stone to loose. I also lost 3.5 stone and put it back on + 1.5 stone. This forum is a wealth of support, information and kind - motivated people - I wish you all the best on your journey!

Hiya Townzi, wish you all the best too. Which programme/ diet are you following?

Dear all, Hope you all had a good week?. I had a better one and now off the antibiotics and feeling fine. I have been 100% on my diet this week and pleased to report a 6lb loss :) :). Here's hoping for another loss next week. Good luck everyone xxx

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn

Dear all, Hope you all had a good week?. I had a better one and now off the antibiotics and feeling fine. I have been 100% on my diet this week and pleased to report a 6lb loss :) :). Here's hoping for another loss next week. Good luck everyone xxx

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
well done thats a great loss x :D

last 2 weeks crap but back on from monday x x

Hi all, I lost 1lb this week. Not much but happy with a Stone loss in 4 weeks. Good luck everyone, well done to all loses. :) :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss :)

I have 10 stone to lose and that seems like so much. I am just taking it slowly and break it down into smaller amounts to focus on :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have 10 stone to lose and that seems like so much. I am just taking it slowly and break it down into smaller amounts to focus on :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guardthom, you will do it, slowly but surely. Good luck :)

Hi Bee, what a great start you've had on Slimming World! Congratulations on your first stone loss, despite your horrible throat bug thingy. That's one down and only eight to go, and each one feels better than the last, believe me! SW is a fabulous plan if you love your food and love to cook. There is no limit to the things you can eat and I love having a cook-off on a Saturday to stock up the freezer, it puts me in such a good mood. Keep up the good work hun, looking froward to reading how you're getting on!

Back