I have just over 9 stone to loose

Hi Bee, what a great start you've had on Slimming World! Congratulations on your first stone loss, despite your horrible throat bug thingy. That's one down and only eight to go, and each one feels better than the last, believe me! SW is a fabulous plan if you love your food and love to cook. There is no limit to the things you can eat and I love having a cook-off on a Saturday to stock up the freezer, it puts me in such a good mood. Keep up the good work hun, looking froward to reading how you're getting on!

Thank you so much MaccaMarsh, you are right this diet is so amazing. I am never hungry and I am enjoying cooking and planning. I know I have a long way to go back taking this slowly but surely. I have a weigh in this morning, not sure how I have done, but as long as I loose something that's the main thing.

Although I have 8 stone to go, I am in a better place than I was 4 weeks ago. Are you also following SW? Have you reached your target or in progress? Thank you so much for your message, hoping to keep getting the support from all you lovely people.

2lbs off this week, happy about that. How's everyone doing? Have a great week xx :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss
Week 5- 17.4stn

Hi again Bee, and congratulations with another 2lbs off! Yes, I'm doing SW too, I've been on it since January last year. I'm not at target yet and quite honestly I'm not sure what my target should be. BMI says I need to drop about another 3.5 stones but in all honesty I'm not sure I would look well at that weight. I have a large muscular frame, none of this delicate fine-boned lady-like stuff going on! I still want to lose a little more though, so I guess I'll keep at it until I am happy and my body reaches some kind of neutral point.

It's great to hear that you are already feeling more positive about things after just four weeks on the plan! I think the one thing that sets SW apart from many other "diets" is that it teaches you to eat healthy foods and introduce balance to your diet. That can only have a positive effect on our overall well-being and mental health. And because of the quantity and variety of foods that you can have, it feels sustainable and curbs the cravings.

Hope you're having a good week and still feeling positive. Looking forward to checking back in to see how things are going - that 16-something is within touching distance now!

Hello!

Subscribed hope you don't mind :)

Congrats on losing your first stone, and in only five weeks aswell!!!! Amazing x

Hi again Bee, and congratulations with another 2lbs off! Yes, I'm doing SW too, I've been on it since January last year. I'm not at target yet and quite honestly I'm not sure what my target should be. BMI says I need to drop about another 3.5 stones but in all honesty I'm not sure I would look well at that weight. I have a large muscular frame, none of this delicate fine-boned lady-like stuff going on! I still want to lose a little more though, so I guess I'll keep at it until I am happy and my body reaches some kind of neutral point. It's great to hear that you are already feeling more positive about things after just four weeks on the plan! I think the one thing that sets SW apart from many other "diets" is that it teaches you to eat healthy foods and introduce balance to your diet. That can only have a positive effect on our overall well-being and mental health. And because of the quantity and variety of foods that you can have, it feels sustainable and curbs the cravings. Hope you're having a good week and still feeling positive. Looking forward to checking back in to see how things are going - that 16-something is within touching distance now!

Hi MaccaMarsh, thanks for stopping by. Yes this is the best diet I have ever done for me anyway. I am definitely feeling positive. I am not fussed with chocolates/ cakes for now. I am enjoying the muller lights instead :)

Look the BMI calculator has it's on mind. I think you just have to do what's best for you. I know what you mean re looking different once you have lost a lot of weight. I am also big boned and can never be a size 0. I will be happy being a size 12 but I guess the BMI will still say I am over weight. Hoping to be in the 16's next week but to be honest, a loss will be just fine with me.

Have a good week too xx

Hello! Subscribed hope you don't mind :) Congrats on losing your first stone, and in only five weeks aswell!!!! Amazing x

Hi eebb12, thank you, off course I don't mind at all. The more people the merrier. I find motivation from other members. Sharing their experiences and journeys. What diet are you following? X

Bee32 said:
Hi eebb12, thank you, off course I don't mind at all. The more people the merrier. I find motivation from other members. Sharing their experiences and journeys. What diet are you following? X

Weight watchers! Joined in December and lost 20lbs by end of Jan but feb was a write off.

I'm going to keep going though - determined this time!
Have you noticed a difference in your clothes yet?

Weight watchers! Joined in December and lost 20lbs by end of Jan but feb was a write off. I'm going to keep going though - determined this time! Have you noticed a difference in your clothes yet?

Oh wow well done you. Keep going. No have not noticed any changes yet, I mean I still have 8 stones to loose, so on a long journey.

Good luck :)

Hello lovelies, so I had a brilliant week. No infections or being on any form of medication/ antibiotics. I lost 4lb this week. Shame it's not 5 as I would of been in the 16st. Hey ho, here's hoping that i will be next week. How's everyone doing? :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss
Week 5- 17.4stn
Week 6- 17stn

1lb loss for me this week, finally in the 16's :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss
Week 5- 17.4stn
Week 6- 17stn
Week 7- 16.13stn

Woo hoooooo, great job Bee! Kiss goodbye to the 17's!

Oh I'm great thanks hun, having a good week here. I've got a new blouse on this morning that didn't fit when I bought it but I've since "grown" into it woo hoo! It's making Monday morning a little more bearable! The big decision was to tuck in or not to tuck in - these are choices that I didn't have a year ago. It's the little things that mean the most sometimes!

BEE
weel done thats great love x x

Oh I'm great thanks hun, having a good week here. I've got a new blouse on this morning that didn't fit when I bought it but I've since "grown" into it woo hoo! It's making Monday morning a little more bearable! The big decision was to tuck in or not to tuck in - these are choices that I didn't have a year ago. It's the little things that mean the most sometimes!

Oh thanks fantastic MaccaMarsh, well done. That is an achievement. X

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss
Week 5- 17.4stn
Week 6- 17stn
Week 7- 16.13stn
Week 8- 16.12stn

Another lb loss this week, wish it was at least 2lb. Anyway here's hoping for a better loss next week. :)

Last edited:
well done bee your doing great

Back