I have just stuffed loads of chocolate - help!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hpops, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. hpops

hpops Member

Stupid stupid girl - I've just eaten 10 chocolate lindt chocolates - that made me feel quite sick btw!!! and now I'm really cross with myself. this is my second time on SS and I'm finding it really hard.

What will the impact be of eating these chocolates at my next weigh in???? and will i find SS even harder now for the next few days??

thanks

mustdoit likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cleanse your soul with water, then more and then more and flush it all through, not sure about effect on your losses think an expert'll have to advise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    look -I'm only just into things again after clawing my way through 2 weeks of failure! The trick is to not beat yourself up and just keep going. Do as Clare says - drinks heap and heaps of water -maybe up the exercise slightly and you will still lose weight. DOn't let it set you back. It is hard -it is bloody hard! -but it will get easier (as I am telling myself) and it does pay off. So come on -forget the sweets -its done -they're gone its over -back to ss!

You might have a bit of a time as u go into ketosis but it shouldn't takew as long as the first time. You'll be fine. :)

Good luck. oxoxo

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its a blip moment, drink lots of water and remember you did not enjoy them so you won't need to do it again.

6. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya,
    Draw a line under it and just keep going. I doubt the damage is so huge and if you keep drinking and stick to SS you may still see a result.
    Please don't call yourself stupid. It can happen to any one of us and probably has!
    I can tell you really want to do this and I'm sure that you will get there.
    Keep posting for support and encouragement. We're all in this together and are here for you.
    Please take care and stay strong - don't beat yourself up over it.
    Tansyx:)

7. hpops

hpops Member

you are all ace!!! Thanks for your kind words

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

they're all right and i know just how u feel i've eaten snack a jacks, giant cookies and peanut butter on toast and feel like a right bloater but i'm gonna flush it all out with water we can do this!!!!!

9. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Don't beat yourself up,only the saints among us haven't had a blip!
    Drink loads of water and remember that you didn't feel great after you ate it.
    Try and stay positive and keep busy

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done for not giving up, so waht you have had a blip. Move on! Just drink lots of water. Dont feel to bad about it. If the choc made you sick you wont be doing it again in a hurry now will u!!:)

11. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yes draw a line under it BUT work out why you did it in the first place, try and learn from it. Were you bored/tired/stressed/upset or any number of emotions. We need to try and identify the triggers that make us do these things and then learn to not do it again

12. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's not the end of the world, put it behind you and start again tomorrow.

Susan x

13. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahh!! Worse things happen at sea -as they say. It's a little hiccup- just congratulate yourself for stopping there and keep on going!
    Good luck!

Mrs Pink likes this.
  14. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree with all the good advice everyone else has given you - virtually all of us do this! Don't hate yourself for it.
    The important thing is to learn from it and keep going! We will all get there in the end...

15. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I did exactly the same thing at the weekend (see my whingey post from earlier!) water water water is the key and determination to not let it get the better of you next time. You can only learn from it! Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.