I have lost 11lbs in 48 hours!!!

XmandyjaneX

Hello folks. this being my first post as I have only just joined...please forgive me if i do anything wrong

I started lipotrim 3 days ago, this being day 3. i was curious as to how my struggle was going, so off to the chemist I went and I had a one off mid week weigh in to see if it was working and I have lost 11lbs in just 2 days!!!
for me that is staggering!
I'm not doing a happy dance its a full on rave! hahahahahaah
who would of thought that I would be able to stick to it!, certainly not me!. I have surprised myself, at the mo I am feeling a bit tired and low but that will pass I'm sure
but I cant stop saying 11lbs, 11lbs whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's incredible Mandy Jane!! Just brilliant!! You'll fly through to goal! Keep it up xx

Wow - all I got after 3 days was a headache! Go you!!!!!! xx

Well done you x x
Stick to and the weight will be gone before you know it
x x x

thank you
I had my headache on day one.
I'm sat here having my dinner...choccy flavour. I will have my 3rd at about 8pm then bed at 9.30ish.
I had been mucking about with WW for 11 weeks and only lost 6.5lbs, so I am overjoyed at losing 11.
Q. what does TFR mean?
and where do i get the weight loss ticker thing from?
me and my est friend started lipotrim on the same day, she caved in on the first evening but has done ok yesterday and today. we are egging each other on which is a huge help. also i have another friend on it, she has lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and her daughter has lost 2.5 stone in three weeks. anddddddddd i have a male friend who is on day 4 but he did it last year and lost 7.5 stone in 13 weeks. so i have plenty of friends to keep me on track.
my biggest shock is that i am actually doing it, we joked last night asking each other if we could eat our ear wax and scabs! would we get away with it! aahahahahahahah, well i could have eaten a maggoty dog last night...but it seems to be a bit easier today.
i hope i can keep on it, i have another 10.5/11 stone to lose!

Hi Mandy Jane....TFR means Total Food Replacement hun! And YES YOU CAN DO IT!! Great to have the moral support from friends and a healthy little bit of competition!

x S

hahhahahha I knew that didnt I...just having a senior moment there! Thank you hun xxx <3

thank you
I had my headache on day one.
I'm sat here having my dinner...choccy flavour. I will have my 3rd at about 8pm then bed at 9.30ish.
I had been mucking about with WW for 11 weeks and only lost 6.5lbs, so I am overjoyed at losing 11.
Q. what does TFR mean?
and where do i get the weight loss ticker thing from?
me and my est friend started lipotrim on the same day, she caved in on the first evening but has done ok yesterday and today. we are egging each other on which is a huge help. also i have another friend on it, she has lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and her daughter has lost 2.5 stone in three weeks. anddddddddd i have a male friend who is on day 4 but he did it last year and lost 7.5 stone in 13 weeks. so i have plenty of friends to keep me on track.
my biggest shock is that i am actually doing it, we joked last night asking each other if we could eat our ear wax and scabs! would we get away with it! aahahahahahahah, well i could have eaten a maggoty dog last night...but it seems to be a bit easier today.
i hope i can keep on it, i have another 10.5/11 stone to lose!
Bloody well done!!! And heres the link...
Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...
You just put the code in your signature!!! xxx

Thank you Dee <3

WTG thats blooming marvelous, it does get easier as you go a long, in the end <well for me> you dont even think about cooking and food - keep up the good work!! :)

Back