I have lost 20kg in 8 weeks but worried i have done too much

Just a quick update I still cant upload my before and after piccies :( but thats me about a month ago in my avatar, and if your interested click on my facebook link to see a few more pics ;)

thanks upndown i have lost another 2lbs today so its 9lbs now well chuffed

Hi - well done on ur 2lb loss - I lost 1.5lb taking me to a total of 9lb on this umpteenth restart diet!!

But this site is making a difference - going into week 3 with no bingeing in sight - even on WI day when I used to think I deserved a treat LOL!

But not so funny when I put the weight I'd lost - straight back on hey? Good luck for another loss next week!

hi
upndown
thankyou for the support wow your doing great with your losses i know wot you mean about coming of the wagon i got down to 21st last year then put it all back on was so made at myself all because i let some idoits cruel shits get to me with there nasty remarks i mean im old enough to know better and ignore but i did not but hey im back on the wagon now x x

hi
upndown
thankyou for the support wow your doing great with your losses i know wot you mean about coming of the wagon i got down to 21st last year then put it all back on was so made at myself all because i let some idoits cruel shits get to me with there nasty remarks i mean im old enough to know better and ignore but i did not but hey im back on the wagon now x x

Hi chezz - glad ur back on track - it's hard isn't it but this site is great and really helping me - have a good week and take care

Back