I have lots to say, so just going to lump it all in this thread!

batlo8

Good afternoon folks :)

Hope everyone is well? Well my little mind has been all over the place today and I've been itching to get on here for a chat all day! So, here goes....

1. After my previous thread, I now think I am in ketosis! Woo hoo! My mouth feels like something died in there, hunger has gone and I feel rather giddy! So hopefully will get a good loss this week.

2. I dared to start trying on my 'too small' pile yesterday and now fit in 2 dresses, jeans, pants, pajamas and 2 shirts that have not seen the light of day for some time!

3. Somebody made a comment at work about me not needing to lose another 4.7 stone. When I said that takes me back to the weight I was when I started my job she said 'yes but you were only 23 then, you will probably get into a size 12 a lot sooner this time'. Now I'd never given that a thought before but thinking back, when I was 19 I was another half stone thinner but well and truly a size 14. So do you think there's anything to this theory of your body handling weight differently at different ages?

4. Constipation. Oh my it's getting me down! I've resorted to senna on a daily basis and it's now stopped working. Any other tips?

Ok that's my waffle over :) xx

1) Well done.. It should get so much easier now.

2) What a great ego boost x x

3) I really don't know.. I feel as if i have been fat forever, and 19 years old and 23 yrs old seem like a distant memory!! I can't remember yesterday, let alone 20 odd years ago!! lol

4) I suffer too, and have taken senakot, but i have just bought some fibre clear to hopefully soften it, so by taking both of them , i am hoping it will sort itself out. I hope something works for you Lois, cos it is blerdy agony!! x x x

Hi you are doing really well. I wish someone would notice I am thinner - well I think I am.

I think the 'too small' pile of clothes is great idea. I will have a bit of a rearrangment later this evening.

Now the poo bit are you using Fibreclear? I find it helps alot that is stops the constipation, but if I miss a day then I am back in trouble again. Good luck with the diet and do not let the constipation over shadow the great weight loss.

With RE to your constipation, use Dulcolax! My good god does it work. I had 4 of them one night thinking I'd need it because my constipation was bad, but I had the runs the following day, so 1 or 2 work well. And they're allowed on the diet. :) xx

hiya my lovely. Congrats on the ketosis, congrats on the too small pile now getting smaller, it feels great doesn't it?, I don't know about the holding the weight thingy...maybe as you get older you hold it in certain places hmmm have to think on that. and finally not so congrats on the poo thing (i will congratulate when you do it) I have fibreclear everyday in my shake and now i manage to go regularly, only little bits and hard (TMI) but it is moving. I had to take senakot for a few days though to get me started. Don't let yourself get too bunged up and suffer, otherwise it might well i dunno actually. but you get my drift. Good luck. Oh and glad to see your a bit happier xx

With RE to your constipation, use Dulcolax! My good god does it work. I had 4 of them one night thinking I'd need it because my constipation was bad, but I had the runs the following day, so 1 or 2 work well. And they're allowed on the diet. :) xx

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: You are mental woman!!!!!

I take 2 max. They work wonders but be prepared for a few stomach cramps! x

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: You are mental woman!!!!!

I take 2 max. They work wonders but be prepared for a few stomach cramps! x

LOL Yeah I know, I only took 4 once, never again. 1-2 now I take and it does the trick xx

Back