I have made it through day 4

JustForMe

Gold Member
im proud of myself....and have my first WI tomorrow as i restarted....

keep your fingers crossed for me :D

well done i hope i can pass this first day lol. hope ur wi goes well sure it will xx

GOOD LUCK! And well done.

Hi all, I have just got through day 4 as well. I keep jumping on my home scales, will have to stop that. Not struggling at all. No interest in the families tea.. it is quite amazing, I just want this feeling to last.
One of my friends at work might start the programme after this weekend.. that would be great. :)

Well done to u 2 Julie!I wish someone at my work would do it 2! I have a few of my friends at work that no im doing it but i put my soup in a plastic container so they cant see that its in a special pack lol sad i no but i no they will be funny about it and it will get my down!

Don't let them get you down.. You did so well in your first week.. I hope I lose something like that. The girls at work caught me making a strawberry shake today.. I lost half of it all over the desk as the lid flew off my shaker.. so much for keeping lt to myself ha ha.

Thank you. I will not let them get me down, to be honest most of them could do with going on some form of diet anyway so would only be negative because they cant do it. I have got some holiday so i will be off for a few weeks so when i go back im hoping they notice the weight loss then i mite tell them.

wahoo well done hun, im end of day 3 and feeling proud to :) good luck with weigh in tomorrow xx

:grouphugg:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keep us posted on how you get on. My first wi is on monday. My son is trying to teach me how to snazz my profile up. x

Fingers crossed Kels!! :) xx

Hi Kels,
Best of luck for the weigh in tomorrow, it'll all be good, don't worry.
take care
Doirin

Hi all, I have just got through day 4 as well. I keep jumping on my home scales, will have to stop that. Not struggling at all. No interest in the families tea.. it is quite amazing, I just want this feeling to last.
One of my friends at work might start the programme after this weekend.. that would be great. :)

one of my friends at work did this diet and lost 4 stone. there were some crtics re diet. she has spurred me on the diet another friend at work started a few days after me and now another colleague going on diet starting on sunday. it really is bril . lots of support and lots of compliments already!!:)

I can't wait to get officially weighed. Coming to the end of day 6. No problems I just hope it works.. dieted for ever but this feels easy. No food cravings are fab.:wavey::wavey:

Last edited:
Back