I have made the decision but will still pop in

samseal

Hi everyone

I have made the decision to leave LL
After my recent health scare and feeling bloody awful for the last cou[ple of weeks,after my seizure, I don't think this is for me
I went for check up this morning and my BP is really low 99/71
no wonder I feel so awful

I am pleased about my weight loss so far and am looking at what else to do,thinking about slimming world

Have had a nice chicken salad tonight and I can't tell you how much better I feel.Still drinking the water
Also I work funny shifts and often have to 12 hours, I can't do that properly feeling like this and worryong that I am going to pass out or have a fit again.My husband is relieved cos he was getting worried about me.He is a sweetheart and my best friend he will support me in my next step.

I am still motivated to slim and have learnt alot from LL I will get there it will just take a little longer.Will lewt you know how I am doing

Lots of love and good luck to you all

Sam
x

All the best to you Sam. I hope that this is the right decision for you. Slimming World is good, I have done it many times and lost lots of weight on it. (I was even a consultant for them briefly, along time ago!) My problem was that I could never get the head stuff right, and that was always my downfall.

If you have that all sorted out, it sounds like you will do ok! Please keep posting, as I think Minis has a SW section too!!

We all want to know how you are doing!!

love and support,
xx

Hi Sam even though you are finishing with LL you must keep us informed with whichever plan you decide to follow....dont leave us !

It sounds like you have made the right decision Sam. All the very best with your new weight loss journey!

Let us know how you are getting on :)

Sam I'm sorry you've had to stop but do think that that's the wisest decision for yourself and your health. Please keep us posted as to how you get on and I really do wish you all the very best.

(((hugs)))

Cath
x

samseal, slimming world is great as i lost three stone in 3 months with them and ate really healthy, so good luck , know what you mean about hubby, i have one of those too we are so lucky!!!
good luck and hope you still will post as i watch out for you, good luck angelxx

Aww sorry to see you go but can totally understand! Keep us updated!! Big hugs & enjoy the next chicken breast for me!!

Back