I have my phone interview...

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
....with CD in the morning!

I'm really nervous because I wanna be a CDC so much! And I don't know what sort of questions they're gonna ask, like about why I want to be a CDC or is it gonna be more like a test on my knowledge of the diet?

I just hope I don't muck it up, fingers crossed! xxx

I am sure you will be fine Hannah!

You have done so well on your own weight loss journey you will be a great help to others on theirs!

Best of luck for tomorrow!

Love Mini xxx

Hey hannah, sure you will do well......if u don't try again.......u are a inspiration to me so go for it! xxx

Hey Hannah
Just wanted to wish you good luck..
They just have a chat with you its not like a test or anything just ask you about your journey and a few questions.. Dont worry hon you will be fine xxx

All the best with the phone interview Hannah! As curly says, it just about your history, why you'll be a good CDC etc. Nothing to worry about.

I quite enjoyed mine. Gave weird answers mind you :D

Sorry for the double post, but just had the phone interview...and I PASSED IT!! I'm booked onto the training course in Bristol on September 17th :D I did a little happy dance when I got off the phone! xx

Good Luck ! I am sure you will do fine, you have lost so much and you can inspire others, let us know how it goes !!!!!!!!!!

yay
well done hannah good luck for your training day x

Hannah just a quick post to say
A/ Well done on passing your interview... you'll be a FAB CDC!
B/ Your new pic is GORGEOUS, you have come a long way and are a real inspiration honey.

xxx

well done hannah! x

Well done Hannah!! I didn't know they did the training in Bristol, I had to go up to Northampton, and I only live about 2o miles from Bristol doh!!
You will be a fab cdc as you are so passionate about it!

Sorry for the double post, but just had the phone interview...and I PASSED IT!! I'm booked onto the training course in Bristol on September 17th :D I did a little happy dance when I got off the phone! xx

GS_6c6e8665d948ba2626f167fec2c4a389.png

congrats.jpg

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx

congratulations, you'll be great

Back