I have not had much time for the forum BUT..

Angellove

It is because I have so much energy I never stop!!! I still read posts and well done to all my fellow lipotrimers!

I'm now on week nine and mostly it's easy. - once you get a routine it's not so difficult!! I've lost over three stone and I'm feeling great! So to all those still in week one keep it up! It is so worth the effort!

My head is swelling from all the lovely comments I'm getting and some people don't even recognise me which is such a boost! I can now walk into any shop and know they will stock my size and my skin is so clear from the water and bit and minerals in the shakes I can't stop looking in the mirror!

The thing I love most though is the exercise and self control I didn't know I would have or enjoy. I'm getting really fit and feel great which benefits everyone around me.

I still want to lose 3/4 stone more though - I would like to get to around ten before I swap to slimming world to do the final push. And the downside is because nearly all my weight is in my middle - hips, boobs and belly - dropping dress sizes is slow! But if I've done it this long a few more months will quickly pass.

I can't believe I'm going out cycling in a bit whilst it's raining/snowing but if I don't I actually get grumpy!! I never thought I would be addicted to exercise!

All the best to everyone and keep it up!!! Xxx

Wow! This was a really uplifting post, especially because I'm a similar weight/body type to you - I can't wait til it's me in your shoes :D That spurred me on for this week, thanks <3

Wow you've done fab, I've only started today and have 8stones to lose to get to a healthy weight, I started going to the gym a few weeks ago and try to go at least 4times a week plus swimming, if I don't go for a few days I feel like somethings missing..

Glad your still on track sweetie :D your doing brill well done

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back