I have started CD today!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gem Dec 17th 06, 3 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

So far so good, I've finished off my first 2 litre bottle of water and am confident I will get through at least 4 today.

I'm feeling ok so far, bit tired but I got up early so that's probably why!!!

Very excited about the next few weeks, my CDC thinks it will only take me about 10 weeks to shift 3 stone - That's fabulous!!!

Hope everyone is ok!
    Gemx :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Good Luck!!!

How much are you trying to lose (just the 3)

You can do it!!!

4. Gem Dec 17th 06

The 3 stone would be fab, if I lose more than even fabber!!!! As long as I've lost the 3 by December I'll be skipping down that aisle!!!!

5. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    Hi Gem
    Congratulations on starting! I'm on day 8 and 7lbs down so far. I had a bit of a headache by the first evening so went to bed early but other than that it has been great. Couple of hunger pangs on day 2 & 3 but since then I haven't really felt hungry.
    I'm still not sure how much I want to lose, at the moment I don't want to think that far and just take it a day at a time and see where it goes.
    Keep up the good work :)
    bluemoon xx
  6. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi Gem... good luck with your weight loss journey hun.. sounds like you're off to a good start!!!!!!:)

love xxxx:)
  7. Gem Dec 17th 06

thanks everyone!

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    Hello Gem

How exciting losing weight for your wedding. i'd love to renew my wedding vows when i'm thin as I hated being overweight on my wedding day.

Hope all is going well - dont be afraid to ask questions or give us a shout if you need extra help and support!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.