i have the dreaded flu

lucysmommy

Gold Member
my head is pounding and my bones are aching - this is the first time ever that i have had the atkins flu in induction

is this a good sign?

xx

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees .... look after the ketosis fairy and when you had enough of her send her on her way xx

Sounds good to me Kirsty :D

better today ?? xx

Having a rubbish day my gran has been
Admitted to hospital with pneumonia :-( so been rushed about and not eaten a thing yet and to top it off my sister has also fell down the hospital stairs and now needs to go to a&e

At least she was in the right place tho

Xx

do what you can eat wise ............ the patients come first xx

Having a rubbish day my gran has been
Admitted to hospital with pneumonia :-( so been rushed about and not eaten a thing yet and to top it off my sister has also fell down the hospital stairs and now needs to go to a&e

At least she was in the right place tho

Xx

Oh gosh, I hope they're both okay! Some people have bad days, others (like me) bad weeks, this is probably a few days the storm will pass, stay strong! xx

gosh,well wishes to the members of your family,and get better soon to you .:)

I am chugging the ol water trying to get rid of this day 4 headache from hell, I have started sticking revision notes on my bathroom door as I am spending more time in there than at my desk! lol

I do hope they can get your gran fixed up. I think hospitals must get a lot of accidents happening inside them as peoples minds are focussed on whoever they're worrying about.

My gran has been in hospital since November and it's an absolute hopeless cause finding anything Atkins friendly there. Make sure you eat something now you're home xx

Morning Kirsty, Hospitals are no fun at all love

Back