I have to be accountable no matter what. 30 kg to loose!

Well done. That's a fantastic loss. x

Rhibennett said:
Well done. That's a fantastic loss. x

How are you doing so far????

I've lost 5lbs so far although have had a bad throat infection since last thursday so i am really struggling this week as not had the energy to exercise because of the infection (I also suffer from ME so infections knock me for six). I also then find it hard to stick to the plan when i am ill. Back to the gym tonight so will get back on track then.

How's your week going?

Oh well done. 5lbs is awesome. Sorry to hear that your sick. It is so hard when your sick to stay on track. Hope you have a speedy recovery. An doing ok this week I think. I had my daughters 3rd birthday last weekend which threw my eating out of the water completely on Saturday but I have been good since. I actually jumped on the scales to see how much I was up an it was not as bad as I thought so have been taking off some of my dailys in the hope that will make up for it. Will know in the morning I guess. :)

well weigh in this morning. Yay another 1.5 kg ( 3.4lbs) off :) have now lost 7.5 kg (16.5lbs). Oh and rhibennett i am sorry, when i am using the minimins app on my phone it does not show signatures, so therefore i cant see tickers. Hence me asking about you loss so far. :) GL for WI this week.

:wow::talk017:
Well done Misskim, hope you're feeling very proud of yourself, you're doin so great, really pleased for you:D

Yay well done misskim. That's fab. Sounds like you had a fun time at your daughters birthday. Happy birthday to her for the other day.

No worries about not seeing my ticker. I use the app on my ipod touch too so i know what you mean. xxx

Thank you ladies . How did WI go for you guys?

My WI is on thursday. Unfortunately we didn't have WI last thursday as they needed the hall for something else. I always find it hard to stay on track without a weigh in so i'm dreading this one. x

I am sure you will do great hun. Positive thoughts :)

Back