ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

Here to subscribe :) P.s I'm going to see BSB on 3rd April in Glasgow!! Beyond excited!! X
Finally someone to share my excitement with!!! I wanted to see them at London but it was sold out so we are off to Birmingham for the uk opening night 26th march!! X

Last edited:
12pp lunch
image-2975643024.jpg

Hubby has just bought me the biggest loser USA for the WII YAY!!

Tonight's dinner 14pp
image-2331961947.jpg

Omg I'm starving looking at your super meals yum yum How many points is the Chinese curry sauce you make from farm foods?

I use 300ml of water and 75g of the powder which makes 6PP and u get loads x

ness ur missing out here!
u could start shipping it out to ur minimins customers for a small charge ;) theres that many people that want it n cant get it by them lol!!
i doubt chinese supermarkets would do the exact version if im honest n ive gotta say it is the best considerin its so cheap too!!!

ness ur missing out here! u could start shipping it out to ur minimins customers for a small charge ;) theres that many people that want it n cant get it by them lol!! i doubt chinese supermarkets would do the exact version if im honest n ive gotta say it is the best considerin its so cheap too!!!

LOL. It was your idea so maybe we could set up business together!!! 50/50 lol xx

Week 3 weigh in and I've lost 2LB!! Total weight lost in 3 weeks is 11LB Really happy with that!!

Last edited:
Back