ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

Thankyou. Been a little AWOL from here as work and home life just so hectic but been sticking to the diet so really pleased it's showing on the scales xx

Hey Nessa. Hope all is going well. How is your little lady now?

Hey Hun,
Sophie is doing great thanks has a little cold building but recovered great after the op.

How you feeling now?

Well me and hubby having indian for tea a treat for V day and we are off out tomorrow night with friends so not looking forward to next weeks weigh in lol but I've been good all day and will be good all day tomorrow until I start drinking lol (will stick to Malibu and diet coke) then straight back to it on Sunday xx

Well me and hubby having indian for tea a treat for V day and we are off out tomorrow night with friends so not looking forward to next weeks weigh in lol but I've been good all day and will be good all day tomorrow until I start drinking lol (will stick to Malibu and diet coke) then straight back to it on Sunday xx

hehe in same boat hun!! x

Well pretty much had a weekend off plan, straight back to it today and hoping to repair some of the damage done by Friday (cheeky sneaky peek is showing 4LB ON!!) let's do this xx

hey hun how u getin on? x

Hey Hun not too bad thanks been 100% back on plan since Monday just hoping the damage isn't too bad by Friday!!

How's you? Xx

Hey Hun not too bad thanks been 100% back on plan since Monday just hoping the damage isn't too bad by Friday!!

How's you? Xx

ooo good :)

im fine thanks hun, was bit worried about food wise as im off work this week as i tend to eat what i want when i want or just grab somethin quick while im out but ive actually been really good, havent snacked etc n ate proper meals! :)

Can someone please give me an almighty ass whopping!!!

Back