I have to go home and cook very high syn brownies :(

pesty

Fighting the bulge
As some of you may have noticed im in a very stinky mood today!!

Im a tad worried as im going home to cook some of my 'famous' brownies which have been asked for by my nan, OH, OH's family and 10 year old brother!

My brother came running up to me in the kitchen yesterday as he thought i was making them only to discover that it was SW muffins lol you could be his heart sink from the look on his face!! Anyway, i promised to make a batch tonight and send some off to all other ppl that wanted some.

Thing is its taken all my might not to eat the 200g of dark, 50g of milk and 50g of white chocolate sitting under my desk today and im a bit worried from my mood that once i start making them i may like the bowl and eat the whole thing!!!

Anyone got a will power boosting speech they'd like to share??

xx

You could always have 4 packets of Mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce to fill you up for only 2 syns!! Oh dear, that was below the belt wasn't it!! I'm getting outa here before you call me everything under the sun..............:booboo:

haha very clever!! But actually not a bad idea! Im having quorn swedish meatballs and making a vegetable ratatouille when i get in so maybe i'll cook and eat this first so im too full to binge?

xx

Yes, being full is definitely the right thing to do before cooking or shopping!! It has disastrous consequences if you're peckish! I wouldn't trust myself making brownies! You'll have to be extra strict with yourself! Why not have something sweet as well (within your syn budget/HEXb allowance) before you embark on them?!x

I made some white chocolate chip chocolate muffins with my son yesterday (he wanted to do baking). I didnt do anything SW friendly because I dont like him having anything with artificial sweeteners in etc.

We baked 12 of them and omg they smell and look divine. I really do not know how I have avoided the temptation, I just keep saying to myself, do I really want a muffin and a possible gain next week, or do I want to avoid them and have a nice loss.

Obviously I went for the latter.

Perhaps make yourself a low synned cake first, that you pick at while baking the brownies to stop the temptation.

Well i made the brownies and i have to be honest i licked the spoon and had a very tiny taste test as id had no syns or anything yesterday i counted it as 10 just to be on the safe side (even though i know its not that much) so overal im very proud.

However, i do need to make them again as when i turned them out of the tin the middle wasnt quite cooked and half of it splashed out of the tin all down me and all over the floor!!! I had a massive hissy fit and walked out lol

Back