I HAVE to lose weight this time!!

x.squiggy.x

Hi all!

I'm not new to WW or to minimims but this is the first time I have posted in a while!
Long story short iv been trying to lose weight for the past 3 years but always give up! Now me and my husband want a baby and after 15 months of trying we have not caught! I have been diagnosed with pcos and on Thursday my consultant told me that if we needed treatment with my bmi they would not be able to help me!
So here it goes...this will be the time I do it! I'm determind more than ever!! So I will be popping on her for support/advice and offering help where I can!
Good luck to everyone else on there journey :)

Hey :)
we have roughly the same amount to lose so feel free to keep in touch! :) Good luck on ur journey and hopefully all your effort will lead to a lovely bouncing baby :) I use this site all the time, such inspiration. Iv lost almost a stone now, with another 4.5/5 to go. Not got a goal weight as such but think itl be between 9.10 and 10.5 depends how i feel as i lose the pounds!!
anyway good luck :)
xx

Good luck Squiggy :) xx

Thank you all! Feel pretty positive this time!
I kept dreaming last night that I was eating loads of junk food and that I had gone off track already! :s x x

x.squiggy.x said:
Hi all!

I'm not new to WW or to minimims but this is the first time I have posted in a while!
Long story short iv been trying to lose weight for the past 3 years but always give up! Now me and my husband want a baby and after 15 months of trying we have not caught! I have been diagnosed with pcos and on Thursday my consultant told me that if we needed treatment with my bmi they would not be able to help me!
So here it goes...this will be the time I do it! I'm determind more than ever!! So I will be popping on her for support/advice and offering help where I can!
Good luck to everyone else on there journey :)
My best friend was in your situation, she had been trying for a long time and got told she would probably never have a child naturally she joined WW last year to lose weight so she could apply for IVF 5 weeks in she got caught naturally she gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy almost 2 weeks ago. I firmly believe WW was the distraction she needed from constantly thinking about if she was going to get pregnant this week or not. Throw yourself into it hun, give your mind a rest from the constant baby worries and at the same time prepare your body for what ever the next stage is for you. Good luck on your journey I wish you all the luck in the world and will be following your updates closely as your story is so close to my heart. Believe in yourself and you shall succeed xxxx

nessa123 said:
My best friend was in your situation, she had been trying for a long time and got told she would probably never have a child naturally she joined WW last year to lose weight so she could apply for IVF 5 weeks in she got caught naturally she gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy almost 2 weeks ago. I firmly believe WW was the distraction she needed from constantly thinking about if she was going to get pregnant this week or not. Throw yourself into it hun, give your mind a rest from the constant baby worries and at the same time prepare your body for what ever the next stage is for you. Good luck on your journey I wish you all the luck in the world and will be following your updates closely as your story is so close to my heart. Believe in yourself and you shall succeed xxxx

Thank you so much! I'm glad it worked out for your friend that is amazing news and really gives me hope x x.

Back