I have to refeed - gutted:(

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Long story short, I ended up in a&e with chest pain and have some ECG changes (I'm 35) now it was nothing exciting and might just be normal for me the doc said, but he also advised me strongly to stop the diet (to be on the safe side) so now I have to take his advice (mainly coz hubby was there too). I'm so annoyed because I was doing so well, now in saying that I have had a taste of what feeling a bit smaller is like so I am going to give it my very best to shift the rest of this weight, also if I have a slightly dodgy heart it's even more important so good motivation. I'm going to try a combination of low GI and mindful eating and if I miss the weekly WI I might join ww. Best of luck fellow lipottrimmers, I will pop back often to see how you are doing.

So sad to hear you have to stop but the main thing is to put yourself and your health first wishing you every success in whatever journey you take from here now

That's rough. I wish you well and like MBurke said, put your health first. Take care and remember if you can go TFR, you have the willpower to stave off a few munchie attacks.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. You've done so well on this diet and been a real source of inspiration for me. I agree with the others, you have to put your health first. Look at the great start you've made towards your total weight loss and you've proved to yourself you can be strong and resist food temptation. The very best wishes to you for the rest of your journey.

BM

I'm really going to miss my Twinnie :cry:

Have sent you a PM xx

Such a shame but you are doing the right thing. Will miss you here, please pop in for a visit every now and then! Best of luck. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back