i have to say

Emm28

Silver Member
that since falling off the wagon yesterday i feel bloated, sluggish and ready to burst and i thought i was going to physically be sick earlier

It so wasnt worth it :rolleyes:

that since falling off the wagon yesterday i feel bloated, sluggish and ready to burst and i thought i was going to physically be sick earlier

It so wasnt worth it :rolleyes:

Amazing how quickly our bodies can't tolerate the amount of food we ate before CD !!!

hope you feel better soon....:)

Debz xx

you've convinced me to keep going then!!

yep if your thinking of giving in to them little demons DONT DO IT .....i feel like a morbidly obese elephant right now :(

cor if only i could fart round the room like a balloon deflating it would be heaven :D:D:D

I've not been too bad really.. but knowing that it will just make me feel ill will definitely help.

I've had a bag of snack a jacks in my drawer at work since I started (tomorrow is the last day of my 3rd week) and haven't been tempted to eat them. (I'm saving them for emergencies, and general smugness!)... or the chocs that were out today... I went and had a sniff of the chocolate spread earlier :) hehe. I didn't want to eat it though!!

but on most diets my limit has been 3/4 weeks, so I'm well aware that I may have a hard week soon.. aam week probably.. when I've got to think!!

cor if only i could fart round the room like a balloon deflating it would be heaven :D:D:D

i SO needed to do that the other day!!!

Good luck with the fartin!! I can't at the moment, I am going through the explosive stage!! TMI I know but I thought it would make you chuckle...

Keep drinking loads of water and flush out that sluggish feeling...

Love

Back