I have until 2nd June!!!!

princesspink

Hello brides to be!! I thought I come a say hello as I have been posting on cambridge diet up until now!
I am on day 2 of cambridge diet....I have until 2nd June to get 3 stones off and look ggod in my dress (which I brought 3 stones ago when I lost weight before!) I know I can do it and I want more than anything to look good in a bikini.....for the first time in 24years!!! Hope you are all doing well.....I'm sure come our wedding days we will all be princess's!!

Princesspink.xx

Hi there princess......was looking for you after your reply to my message!

Its so annoying having bought a dress, which fitted and then regained the weight..and so now the dress doesnt fit!! BUT in another way, it a bloody good incentive to slim down again rather than going out buying another dress in a larger size!

We know that it doesnt really take that long to loose 2/3 stone we can both do it by our wedding days.....just need to knuckle down and do it!

So were abouts are you getting married and how long have you been with mr right??

We have been together for 13 yrs! and have 2 gorgeous boys aged 8 and 6(they are going to be our ring bearers:p ) We are having a civil wedding, and then having a family meal and then a free-for-all in the evening...where we are inviting everybody we know! Would love to have loads more for the meal, but what with 2 kids and a house to run, financially its just not possible.

We are going to stay away that night and then get together with family the next day for a relaxed and informal pub lunch.

We have asked people if they really want to give us a pressie(we really dont need anything for the house) to contribute to a 'honey moon' we are going to go back up to derbyshire(which is where I took Vic the first birthday of his that we were together) and my sister is going to have the boys for the week for us. It will be lovely to get away just the 2 of us.

Anyway enough of my ramblings.....tell me a bit about your day, yourself etc

lou X

Hi NooNoo, good to hear from you!
Blimey we have got a lot in commen!! I have been with my Partner for 3 years, he is 12 years older than me. He has two children that live with us of 8 &9.
We are getting married in a little village church where I grew up, just having 50 people to the whole day! We are then going on to a hall where we are having a buffet meal and disco etc.

I have a maggie sottero dress which is amazing!!!!! It has a corset back so I can fit into it now.....but I want to look perfect, I dont want my flab to overhang!!!! ha ha

As for honeymoon....we havent booked it yet....we have to take the boys as we have no one to look after them....I was thinking of beaches as they have people to entertain the kids 24/7! yippie!!

Your wedding sounds perfect, I cant believe you have been together so long! You will look amazing in your dress too, what is your dress like? .

PP.xx:)

Hi again...obvioulsy neither have anything better to do this afternoon!!lol

Congrats on your day it sounds lovely and quaint! where abouts in the country are you? We are in Hatfield, herts.but getting married in Welwyn Garden City.

The dress i have is beautiful (well i think so!!) it has a slight train at the back and is a lace up back...but i want it done right up tight and not have any gaps!lol so need to get the weight off! has very subtle beading on the front and a sweeping waist bit...which is so slimming! its unbelievable!

Its slightly too long, so when it fits properly again, and hangs just right my mum will alter the front bit for me.I am going to be wearing my mums veil and my dad bought me a beautiful tiara......so all in all a very girly look!(with the wedding boots hidden underneath!!)

are you having bridesmaids etc??

must dash and get little ones up.( I am a childminder)

chat soon honey Lou X

Hi Lou,

I live in essex (nice part) ha ha

My dress sweeping beaded detail across the front to...I must agree it's very slimming! It has little beads which fall off the shoulder and a big long train which is beaded too! It's my dream dress!!

I have 3 bridesmaids...my sister who is older...shes having an adult dress....which will will be getting v v soon, and 2 younger bridesmaids who are my soon to be neices. They are 12 and 6, they are having cream dresses, have seen some lovely ones in debenhams by Tiger Lily!

Anyway Speak soon as I have housework to do before I pick the rascals up!! ha ha

xxxx

Back