• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i have young children don't think i can do ll..

i have a baby who is 11mths and does not sleep well due to severe eczema and a 7yrs old, so i always feel tired, i work part-time 8 hrs per week and my husband does shifts, which means i am often home alone with the kids, if i decided to go ahead and do ll, it means i will have to pay a babysitter £24 on most WEdnesdays, if my husband is on a night or late shift and my sister can't help that night as she goes to a slimming world class. Plus the fact ll will cost us £66 per week and i do not earn much money and my husband is finding things pretty tough at the moment, due to launching a new business, so i feel i have no hope and should not start, maybe i should do CD instead, it is cheaper and i can have milk, i keep on thinking that if i am always tired, doing ll might not be good for my health.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey there, if money is tight CD or even Lipotrim are good alternatives to LL and worth considering. Good luck with whichever you decide.

xx

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
hey, I have a baby girl 3 months who doesnt sleep very well, I am still up and down all night (she cries in her sleep for her dummy!) I follow CD, its 38 rougly a week, I know Im going to be up late so I have my shakes late...12...4...8, you can choose your apointment anytime to suit you and a CDC will let you switch days if need be, If you really want this you will find a way, good luck x

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm on CD & have two children 13 weeks & 20 months..... I manage to do it quite easily to be honest.... See if you can get a councillor to do a home visit..... The first few days are the worst so make sure you are able to get rest (do it at a time when this should be poss) Once you've past that, you'll have lots of energy... Good luck hun. xx