I havent gained!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
aaaah!

Im still 11 stone 5lbs after the gain of 3lb in liverpool!! whoop whoop!!

Well done hun, are you eating normally now?

Awesome! good on ya girl! told ya things would be ok :)

well done honey, great news :) just shows you can do it and youve nothing to worry about anymore :) xxx

well done honey, great news :) just shows you can do it and youve nothing to worry about anymore :) xxx

I dont think we can ever be so naive as to say "nothing to worry about anymore" of course we have to worry, if you slip into old habits, old weights will return.

Well yeah ofcourse but no need to panic over everything anymore - it shows that she can now maintain - everything in moderation is key :)

All in moderation, but Chelly did say she had overdid the snacky picky type things, then it was a good few days after she was good before she weighed again at her friends as she doesnt have scales.

We cant be too glib about this - otherwise we will end up back where we started.

Very true mar - its guna take a long time to change old eating habits i guess!

Tanya, honest babe, I am 50 this year, and every time I have dieted (there have been many times) I have always said- thats it, no more,I will never regain the weight, but I have, and we can get over cocky and confident and think we can eat what we want - but we cant. At the end of the day - it has to be healthy eating all the way (treats in moderation) or else we will end up back where we came from.

:D yup - its guna take a long time though to train yerself that way - probably one of the reasons i want to stay on lt forever - no worrying about food! lol but it will take time and people can and do get there :)

:D yup - its guna take a long time though to train yerself that way - probably one of the reasons i want to stay on lt forever - no worrying about food! lol but it will take time and people can and do get there :)

The first couple of weeks are the biggest fears, once you do start eating then its still a little scary, but you do get to know what your body can and cant take.

I agree though, with LT there are no worries, your nutrients are set out for you for the whole day, no decisions to make on what to eat or what not to eat, the only choices you have are shall I have strawberry, chocolate, chicken yeuchy soup, or a flapjack - lol.Ooh or vanilla :p

Well done Chell! x

lol kred - i actually have gone right off the soup so have to agree with yeuchy! lol

Well said Mary. Inside me there is a fat woman fighting to get out one way or another, and this LT diet has been a wake-up call as well as a sort of detox to make me realise that my body only craves the taste of high fat/sugar/salt foods, it really doesn't need them. I am starting refeeding tonight with a lovely salmon fillet and salad, that is the sort of food I've actually been craving since week 3!!!!

Yup its true guys! but I know my portion sizes have gone up since refeeding etc!

And I would totally have loved to stay on Lt already put people were saying I was starting to look too thin etc :( lol!!

it would be sooo much easier lol!! xxx

Thats the same as me Mark! Im up 3lbs.. but doing toning exercises at the minute and trying my hardest to get back into the swing of healthy eating so hopefully will lose that again in the process :)

Back