I havent had a period

Raringtogo

Hi all,

I am very worried, I havent had a period in weeks whilst being on this. Is this normal??

Has anybody elese ever had this?

Other than that I am fine.

Mine are still regular but very light, I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you,

I still get mines but i was told by my pharmacist that some people do get some changes in their cycle and some stop, im not sure what ya should do in this instance maybe ask your doc or pharmacist and see what they'd recommend from what my pharmacist said its quite common! Hopefully someone else may know better than myself, good luck!!

Hi all,

I am very worried, I havent had a period in weeks whilst being on this. Is this normal??

Has anybody elese ever had this?

Other than that I am fine.

im the opposite love i dont normally have them as ive got the implant in but on lipo i have heavier ones and every few weeks

Mine stopped completely about a month in. I was really worried at the time but they started up again fine when I finished LT.

The horrible thing is you still get all the symptoms..spots, pmt etc :)

Yep the diet definitely messes with your cycles. When I restarted this time around my first one was 60 days late!! o_O they are back to being regularly monthly now but that freaked me out, it's the planning, ya know, you don't wanna get caught short hehe

One of our maintainers said that she basically had her TOTM every day for the entire 8 month or so duration of her experience with LT. It hits everyone different. Don't worry about it (unless you are actively trying to conceive) just take your precautions and know that your body will get back to normal when it's settled down.

I've not had one either. I am now 4 weeks late. Seems to effect most people

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the other way, had a light bleed the whole time well I'm only on day 10... Hoping it'll soon stop x

same here, not had 1 for nearly 7 weeks now. x

Back