I Havr finally Decided To Do WW

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
After a lot of thought and arguing with myself over & over again for many hours which diet i should do i have decided i want to do WW.I did it for a week at the end of last year and loved the flexability of it. I loved the food I went out to Asda tonight and did a small shop and will go to Tescos tomorrow for more as they have the points s on some pakaging.

I still belive CD is probablly the easiest yet the most difficult diet i have ever done and i just can't contemplate going without food for months on end really wish i could but i know in my heart of hearts i can't.

Hiya petal. Im doing ww too. I did CD last year and although I loved the huge losses each week I couldn't ever do it again.

Good luck with ww and remember we are all here to help should you need it.

xx

Hiya petal. Im doing ww too. I did CD last year and although I loved the huge losses each week I couldn't ever do it again.

Good luck with ww and remember we are all here to help should you need it.

xx

Thanks Jools,

i can remember speaking to you last year about our love for Boxers:D:D

Last edited:
Welcome to the WW gang, Im sure youll thoroughly enjoy WW ;)

Thanks Starlight

You have done so well on WW i just hope i can do as well in 2008 as you did in 2007.

Welcome Lovey,im On Ww But I Did Cd Last Year.
I Managed It For A Bit But Then I Lost The Plot And Got Depressed With It So Im Back On Here.
Good Luckxx

welcome pettal!!

Hows today going petal??

Hi

Im doing WW myself and logging on here all the time lol :)

Im doing ok today thanks have stuck rigidly to my points and am even under my allowance but not too much :)

Have eaten about 6 slices of 50/50 bread today i love it! :)

Hi ThinLizzy it is a great diet up up until end of last year i had never tried WW before turns out i didn't know what i was missing :)

Back