I heard the most magical sound last night...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Morning yummy mummies,

My midwife is my best friends mum, and iv know her since i was 11. and her sister is also training to be a midwife...

Last night they asked me to pop over as Kim (the sister) had a doppler and needed to practice finding heart beats...

I went over, doubtful we would hear anything due to me being only 15 weeks and rather chubby at the moment, and they were worried incase i got upset etc, but im really laid back so we went for it!!

Within seconds i heard the most wonderful sounds in the world, our babies heart beat was so strong and so audible, it was fantastic!!

I also heard the baby wriggling about, and heard my placenta!!

Woke up this morning still smiling, I am so unbelievably in love with this baby already, i dont think its possible to love it any more when it comes!!

xxxxxxx

Aww that's wonderful!
Great experience for the trainee and sounds like you'll be getting asked round for a cuppa often! lol
My trainee MW came for my booking in and found babies heartbeat but did warn that she may not find it.. It's an amazing sound! lol
Congratulations hun!

It is, without question, the most beautiful sound in the world!

Im still so in love ha, i listen to it all the time!

its so calming to know baby is still floating about in their doing all sorts of things that i dont even know are going on!!

xxxxxx

Back